Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killing someone for killing an inno
I have always believed killing an inno is kos because you can give any reason for killing an inno if no one saw it. I dont know how people are expected to believe an excuse when there is zero proof. According to lycan if you dont believe someones excuse you still cant kill someone for killing an inno, he says you can only place sus. So what happened was detective goes up to innos body gets dna and kills a traitor. Turns out this traitor had reason and posted in chat this excuse that he was rdmed. How is someone supposed to believe this traitor with zero proof he is correct? He slayed the detective for following dna!! Killing an inno is kosable, damaging an inno is kosable, BUT  1. Unless the Detective or Innocent was RDMing are you really expected to believe it was rdm when there is zero proof? You kos an inno for rdming you your gonna get killed for it happens 24/7. So according to lycan you are forced to believe their excuse and can only put sus on. While ace says its up to you to beleive them. I could lie about every kill i make and only be susable? impossible to kill because ive made excuses? I have deffinitly tried and usually get killed on my FIRST EXCUSE. Also lycan doesnt understand how I could possibly think like this and that I shouldnt be staff.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@"Lycan"

Remember when Lycan and I told you and the other dude to drop it and then you both proceeded to insult lycan and tell him he doesn't know how do to his job?

Over a fucking slay that was on me? Really?

That's petty and low, and definitely not something that should be expected of a staff member.

Also I like how in your screenshot, it shows the report from you RDMing Lycan, in which you said something along the lines of "ban me idc this server fucking sucks anyways"

You continued arguing with us for about 10 minutes before you finally dropped it and the other dude left to "Get in touch with my superiors."

I was the one who got the slay, and I said I deserved it and you should just drop it before you got gagged. You decided not to heed my warning and Lycan and I had to gag you a couple times.

This thread absolutely did not need to be made.
JUST SO WE ARE ALL CLEAR

Yes, it is very much up to u too believe them or not and in doing so you run the risk of RDMing someone for defending themself (and if you decide to kill them while they are telling the truth you get slain for RDM if they report you)

in what you say about the whole you can lie thing.......Yes, you can lie - if your a T nothing you do really matters because you are a T so lie all you want

If no one see's you kill a guy and u say they shot you first.........You are technically not allowed to kill them because you don't know the full situation (and like i said in the first part u can kill them you just run a risk of being slain if they are telling the truth)..........And because no one saw what actually happened you would call sus on that person so you could just kill them in OT if u want

Note: You should not KOS someone acting in self defense (they got attacked first and returned fire)
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
so what you are saying is if someone kills someone and plainly states oh this person tried to shoot me. The ONLY PROOF is that they killed an inno so you are FORCED to beleive them and cannot kill them for killing an inno? Ok then ive been rdmed by people including you and other staff over 40x this month. Of course you can lie as traitor but what im saying is you can lie about every single kill you make. Saying its rdm and everyone would be forced to not kill you for it simply because you made an excuse about it.
^ What Ace said; you're supposed to wait until overtime if you think they're lying. Yes, while there might be no proof that, for instance, Guru killed Jimbo for a legitimate reason, you can't use the fact that there isn't any proof as evidence that Guru is a traitor until overtime.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Or like i said take the chance and shoot him but hey it is up too you and if you are wrong then RIP
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
You must see them commit a traitorous act. Be it start the fight without a kos called or ther such reason, or the pulled a knife without being proven, or they armed a c4... what you are describing is sus

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
This is why this rule needs to be adjusted, I feel at anytime Inno DNA should be KOSable. Even if the player was an RDMer, you should honestly report the person who attempted the rdm and not the Detective for doing his job. Most of the time when someone kills an attempted rdmer they don't say anything, so how is the Detective supposed to know? Ask why he has DNA on someone? That's not how the games supposed to be played.

I honestly believe this rule needs to be adjusted because it's flawed with how the game is supposed to be played as a Detective. You should be able to convince / lie about it if you're an innocent, but if a Detectives reason to kill you is because he had DNA I honestly believe that should not be slayable. I understand the frustrations of having your round ruined because some dumb rdmer, but if you're a T you should be on high alert and not running around doing nothing till a Detective kills you for having DNA

As if you're an Inno, just report the player who attempted to RDM you. Even if he didn't do 20dmg, I think that should be enough to have him slain.

Just my 2 cents.
So i know I’m a nasty PH player and all but I played my fair share of TTT. So hear me out.

Out of all the TTT servers I’ve been on, this is the first time I’m hearing this rule, where it’s only suspicious if you see an innocent kill another innocent. FROM WHAT I UNDERSTANDFROM THIS THREAD, the rule is placed because it may be an innocent defending themself, if you don’t see what happened.

But here’s the thing, if I was a traitor in a room alone with an innocent, of course I’d kill them when I have the chance, but if I see someone walk in that room, you bet I’d find a bs excuse and say something like “Oh he was shooting at me”. This rule is basically saying if you don’t see them kill another player with a T weapon, then you can only put suspicion on them, which to me doesn’t make too much sense. Again it may just be me being a stupid PH person.

Don’t get me wrong, I understand that you’re trying to protect those who are defending themself, but TTT is literally about lying, deception, and perspective. Some people will be at the wrong place at the wrong time and it’s just how it is.

I do believe though if you walk into a scene and you hear a bunch of gunshots back and forth and you walk into that room seeing an unid body on the floor, you can’t kill the player until they ID that body. But as soon as that players name on the top right corner comes up as innocent, that should be a KOS. Waiting for the round to go at overtime will make the game stretched out, and they will have the ability to kill more innocents.

If this rule isn’t going to be removed, it has to be changed. Because this really doesn’t make much sense to me. If i was a new player I would be confused out of my mind because once again, no other server I’ve been on has this rule. Making the rule more clear may solve the issue because as far as I know it’s a “You can’t” rule without the “what if” scenarios. If that makes sense.
I agree with Christian, I was under the impression DNA was KOSable no matter what too until I saw this thread, and now that it has been said that this is not the case I think this should be changed for the same reasons Christian said.

I got a question, if someone is knifed and you get DNA can the T make up an excuse for that and report the person if he gets shot? Even though there's literally no way an innocent knifed another innocent? I mean can you really just say "Oh I found a knife and killed someone who tried to RDM me"? I suppose this might be different because you know they had a T weapon which is by itself KOSable unless proven but who knows, with rules like these maybe we will change the rules and say you can't kill someone with a T weapon until they are proven a T in some other way, I mean who knows maybe they just picked it up and are actually innocent!

It's like being proven, I generally won't accept that someone is proven unless a detective says it or another innocent (even though it could be a T buddy) says they are proven or I see them do something that makes them proven, but by the logic of this DNA rule, anyone can just say they are proven and the burden of proof is on me and not them. I guess as a T I can just lie about being proven every time I kill someone. Can I lie and say I found a DNA scanner and had DNA on them? Can the person really be slayed for doubting me and killing me?

If you ask me maybe the person that RDM'd and caused two innocents to die should get two slays instead, it is silly to punish the person that arguably is just playing the game as it is meant to be played instead of the person who originally caused the whole mess. Also I've killed off DNA that was just someone killing an RDMer many times and never got slain for it, so to me it says that this rule is not very well enforced or understood, so it should be better stated in the motd or changed.