• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thunder_Nova's Staff Application
Ingame Name: Thunder_Nova

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:98055433

Time Played: 62 hours
[Image: unknown.png]

When First Joined: 
About three weeks to a month ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am mostly available. But currently home searching, I got open contact with discord, so I tend to respond often. 

Rank Desired: Trusted, I prefer starting from the bottom, I got donator so I could help out when needed, though honestly I really didn't like the Idea of Buying a Staff Rank at all, had too many bad experiences from it.

Current Rank: Regular Donor

What can you do to help the community?:
  • Managing Verbal and Text Chat
  • Using my experience in finding Hackers and 3rd Party Chat Ghosters (3PCG).
  • Teleporting out of Bound Players back into the map, safely for props.
  • If another Staff is on, and a Hacker or 3PCG is suspected and not easy to prove, gonna ask for a placement teleportation. Team up for a more Valid proof. Example: Teleport on top of the top air conditioner at parkinglot map.

Why do you want to help the community?: 
  • People talking in-game that many Staff members left, I got curious and which was the result in joining the forum
  • Checked the Forum and saw that many that left were over-stressed (not server's fault). I can handle the stress, and be there for other staff.
Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): 
Nope, never in Gmod.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
Not for Dinkleberg, I rarely do originally.

How did you find us?: Just got on the server and played. Saw there was Discord and joined, and then the Forum.

Other:
  • I prefer warning people 1st, before doing anything harsh.

• I can record
My Motto:
  • Don't Do to others, what you don't want to happen to yourself.
Time is very low, however I think you can handle it from my time i've spent with you. I'd say give him a chance, his community involvement is already stellar and so is his attitude on the server. +1 from me :)
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(04-25-2018, 06:29 PM)Foxka Wrote: Time is very low, however I think you can handle it from my time i've spent with you. I'd say give him a chance, his community involvement is already stellar and so is his attitude on the server. +1 from me :)

Thanks

The thing about time, it might been low, even in by my standards, but it could have been lower. But I wanted to respect the initial idea for Trusted Rank where it is 60 hours minimum. But Donors can be Trusted way before that, and I want to avoid that.

I usually never ask for Staff position, but I do it in certain conditions are met. And this server had met them. I mainly want to help the server grow, and to help to lower the stress on some staff.

In terms of Experience as a staff, were only on Minecraft Servers. The funny thing is, most times I became staff in the past wasn't by choice. I became one because I showed Exploits, Bugs, and even found ways to catch hackers and abusive staffs (though mostly in the early days where anti-cheats were scarce).

EDIT: Turns out in this page it is 80 hours, but in this page it is 60 hours.
+1 for me fun to hang around with and really knows the rules well
Hey Thunder, thanks for the good work so far. However, it's been decided that we will be denying your application at this time. Please feel free to re-apply in a month at any time after June 2nd.

Please keep up the hard work and playtime!