Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knife = Me Big Mad
I've never seen the knife as a problem until the entire server starts knifing you,Knife leaves a 1min and half time of dna so any smart detective with one braincell can figure out how to use one,No one wins the arguement this thread has been made a million times nothing will happen all we can hope for is a 50dmg or a insta only for throws.
The knife is a crappy weapon statistically, one kill for one credit as people said. It would make sense for players to target good players that are most likely to fuck up you winning the round. I honestly don't see much difference in getting knifed and getting gunned down in half a second at point blank because you got bodyblocked (cough Val)
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
I believe it should remain the same, for the soul reason that it is 1 easy silent kill. Sometimes somebody is catching on to you, and the only way to silence them is killing them with out getting caught. Another reason would be and this is probably the case for me and lesser skilled players. That if someone like Ace is an inn, you might wanna get rid of him first and as quick as possible.
Would raising the cost help? Maybe make it two credits? Harder to get, and getting it first thing excludes any other T shop items for a while.

On that note can we even raise the cost of items?
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
we could. Now also don't forget, anyone who buys a knife first credit and uses it the first chance they get is probably being carried. Like said above, statistically its crap.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-18-2020, 03:46 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: we could. Now also don't forget, anyone who buys a knife first credit and uses it the first chance they get is probably being carried. Like said above, statistically its crap.

like you said previously, it's more of a targeting issue rather than the item itself. would just be nice if it could in some way require more skill or be like a two shot. every other one shot t-item is at least in some way making you have to aim well
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(01-18-2020, 03:49 PM)dong Wrote:
(01-18-2020, 03:46 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: we could. Now also don't forget, anyone who buys a knife first credit and uses it the first chance they get is probably being carried. Like said above, statistically its crap.

like you said previously, it's more of a targeting issue rather than the item itself. would just be nice if it could in some way require more skill or be like a two shot. every other one shot t-item is at least in some way making you have to aim well

mhm. this issue is that its a melee weapon in a game with rules that allow someone to get up close to you. If we didn't have those rules, hella rdm. So people bhob / crouch spam to stay away from people. So they become a target and get knifed. Snowball effect.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
This thread went from knife to jump-pack in naught point zero seconds
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(01-18-2020, 04:02 PM)Saitama Wrote: This thread went from knife to jump-pack in naught point zero seconds

the two most controversial things in TTT lmao
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers