Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knives
Today when I got on there was some knives with and error on then, and I don't know if it just me but the gamma looks real high
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
K N I V E S

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
yes the knives have been broken all day on PH and DR
i believe that they are not on workshop preventing you from subbing to them which would remove the error
(also dont reject DR when fixing this)
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Yeah, they are errors for everyone so something must have happened with the files on steam.
It sucked when I got on an saw that my Karmabit Knife was an error again
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
I get back Sunday night someone fix them before then plz ty

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I have dug pretty deep into the workshop, I believe mewtwo removed his workshop file, or something caused it.
(01-05-2018, 11:46 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote:  believe mewtwo removed his workshop file.

does this mean no more knives? :(
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(01-06-2018, 02:39 AM)[black]Tronald Wrote:
(01-05-2018, 11:46 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote:  believe mewtwo removed his workshop file.

does this mean no more knives? :(

No it means, I am going to be digging for replacements lmao.