Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knoweth Thy Raider, Sucketh His Cock
Howdy bitches, I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

These last few months have been a combination of drama, stress, and some amusing ass shit. I went from joining the mass resignation band wagon to instantly joining back into the staff team (I got annoyed because badmins took too long to take away my rank), hopping onto the staffing committees, enjoying the powers of mass tyranny, to being completely inactive. 

School has been a bitch. Sure I'm still top of my class, but I have no goddamn life anymore (I never did). If you're in highschool, choose a healthy balance between AP/DE/whateverTheFuckYouUnAmericanBastardsTakeForHonorsClasses and normal classes. Never put too much stress on yourself for education this early. I haven't been able to play during the week because of my workload, causing me to rely on maintaining activity only during the weekends. To my luck, my entire Internet was cut out for the past 17 days as well. Its back now, meaning this motherfucker is back.

For those who don't know me, I am Raider. I've been wasting hundreds upon hundreds of hours on this server for the past few years and honestly regret it. I suckered my way up the staff ranks and landed in my current position. I'm the biggest history geek on Earth and an absolute lover of classic rock. IDK what else to say. I'm still a minor? I like  big tiddy women? @Gabe  is a fucking loser?
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Who the fuck are you
its fucking raider honk, the man who locked me in his closet while saying elmo things
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. -AE
I agree with that last statement

Welcome back buddy
Not this boy wonder

..........salutations 
"sucketh thy cock"

sounds mighty gay to me
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Thank god im inactive or I might have to run into this idiot. Man, what a terrible staff, good thing he can’t see any of this because of my super duper secure signature that protects me.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
Someone please cut off his internet again
welcome back