Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Known Hacker
Offender's Name: WHAT YOU SAY
Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2228256
Potential Witnesses: MINUTEMONARCH
Reason to Ban: Admitted to being banned from another server for hacking. suspected of hacking on Dinks server.

Proof: https://youtu.be/gQh2emSs-CU

This was just one of the spots I chose where he found me rather quickly along with several other props. He seems to be smart enough to not let his K/D be too obvious. He'll hide in obvious spots to rack up deaths to keep what he's doing less suspicious.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

With the information provided, I can't say anything appears too obvious. Now, if you were in an "impossible" spot so to speak and he found you with relative ease then we may have something to go on. However, it is something to keep an eye on.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I do remember him admit to being banned on another server for hacking, however your camera angle was pretty bad so we couldn't see if he was checking there or if he walked straight up to you. From a prop perspective anyone can look like a hacker until you actually spectate them to prove otherwise.
This doesn't look like hacking, if you really do think he or anyone else is hacking set a trap on them with another staff member and watch them in spectator. Also some people are just really good at the game, when Starky actually tried he would get like 25+ kills on the map.