Ingame Name: Grim Love

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180781753

Time Played: 4 days 15 hours and 8 minutes

When First Joined: January 5, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Any time After 2:45

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I can help regulate mic and chat spam

Why do you want to help the community?: I want people to have the best experience on the server as I did when I joined.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes, 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplicationhttps://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-Grim-Love
How did you find us?: I was scrolling through prophunt servers and found dinkleberg's prophunt server.

Other:I feel as though that I have matured from my last application and wold like to be considered for the job. 
Unfortunately, you haven't done one of the things that was requested in your previous staff applications multiple times - making an introduction thread. While we do need staff, I think it's important that we don't just choose whoever applies.

The fact that you didn't create an introduction thread even after being asked to do so multiple times by several players, including myself, is quite upsetting.

(03-08-2018, 01:23 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Your eagerness is appreciated, but I would suggest garnering more forum activity first before making a real staff application. For the next application, do make sure to take mmkay's advice and follow the format that she posted. Try making an introduction thread and maybe offer some server suggestions before making that next app. Good luck

This time you followed the correct format, but you still haven't followed the other advice that was suggested. I'm going to have to give you a -1 for this application because of your lack of effort to follow directions and become connected with the community.

Make an introduction thread and a few more weeks and then consider applying once again.
(04-06-2018, 01:37 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Unfortunately, you haven't done one of the things that was requested in your previous staff applications multiple times - making an introduction thread. While we do need staff, I think it's important that we don't just choose whoever applies.

The fact that you didn't create an introduction thread even after being asked to do so multiple times by several players, including myself, is quite upsetting.

(03-08-2018, 01:23 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Your eagerness is appreciated, but I would suggest garnering more forum activity first before making a real staff application. For the next application, do make sure to take mmkay's advice and follow the format that she posted. Try making an introduction thread and maybe offer some server suggestions before making that next app. Good luck

This time you followed the correct format, but you still haven't followed the other advice that was suggested. I'm going to have to give you a -1 for this application because of your lack of effort to follow directions and become connected with the community.

Make an introduction thread and a few more weeks and then consider applying once again.
ok
I believe I have seen you around but I do not know you that well. For what I remember you seemed to follow the rules. I will resort to Prince's judgement on this one, and you should do what is asked of you before moving forward.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I made an introduction post and  I known trash since  she started on the server if you were wondering ultrafish  and most of the  staff have known me since I started on the server in january and can say that I follow the rules.
Grim, at this time I'm going to close this application. Not many people responded and it's been over a week since you first submitted this. 

Because I delayed a long time in closing it, I am going to say that you can re-apply May 11th, which is one month and one week after you applied this time. 

My suggestions to you are
1. Stay active on Discord and the Forums - Submitting ban requests on trolls and cheaters will look quite favorably come application time
2. Be helpful to new and old players alike on the server itself
3. Try to get to know community members better. While Dink and I have the final judgment on applications, we do heavily consider the community response. Make some friends or at least relationships with community members and get them to post in favor of you on your next application.

Thanks for applying and offering your help to the server. I appreciate it.