Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kommie's staff app
Ingame Name: [black]Kommie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:142619342

Time Played: 2 Days 2 Hours 2Mins (time was reset, Dink said i could apply at 50 hours.)

When First Joined: I dont remember.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): GMT-04:00 Eastern Daylight Time.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I can help remove most of the toxic players, restore the nontoxicity , and help others with how to play.

Why do you want to help the community?: I have read the resignation posts and i was heartbroken and i never felt this way in years because i cant belive what happened to the server while i was gone so i want to contribute to the server by adding to the remaining staff.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): God The Rabbit Mod App, Blazes Trusted app.

How did you find us?: I dont remember 

Other: Im sorry for everything in the past about me being a dick to certain people and other things that i dont even remember well enough to explain.
Nothing here
Very active on the server , knows the rules +1 from me
He's got strong integrity and has good etiquette. He's kind, professional, and fair when dealing with troublesome players. I haven't seen anything bad from him. Lastly he's very helpful to the new players when they have problems i.e. using the features of the server. He would make a fine addition to staff as he has a lot of experience. +1 from me.
Best regards,
                     Jake From State Farm
He's a hard worker. He tries to help people when needed. He loves to see people happy and probaley wants to help everyone in the world!
(04-13-2018, 10:04 PM)Mars Wrote: He's a hard worker. He tries to help people when needed. He loves to see people happy and probaley wants to help everyone in the world!
so thats a +1 keeewl
Nothing here
He pays attention to what everyone is doing and lets me know of potential ghosters/hackers on the various maps. Keeps it loose and has fun and teaches new people how to play. +1

TheUltraFish
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Plays on the server fairly often, knows the rules, follows them, is nice to others, helps others, etc! IDK you too well but i'm sure we will soon!
i say give em a try!
[Image: tumblr_nxd53bjzQE1ri61l0o1_400.gif]
+1 from me great person in general.
Previous staff applications
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rusted-App

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...it-Mod-App

You previously told players to kill themselves and were rude to players as well, which is why your previous apps were denied.

Honestly, it looks like you put no effort at all into this application. I'm sure you have more than 50 hours, yet you didn't even try to calculate an estimate for what it was. You also didn't even answer two of the questions. 

You also put in a ban request but failed to provide ample evidence. As a former staff member I am certain that you know that a picture and a steam ID is not enough to ban someone off of. 

I'm not sure that it is the right time for a staff position. 

Things that you can do...
  • Figure out how to use video and use it to tape cheaters and trolls
  • Be a helpful player
  • Put more effort into your next staff application
  • Submit more ban requests to the forums and provide proper evidence and formatting with them.
We've decided to deny your application this time around based on your previous staff applications. don't let that ruin your hopes though - if you prove yourself to be a changed man than you can certainly re-apply and you can do so starting on May 20.