Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laced Xanax Abuse
Offender's Name: Laced Xanax

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61988625

Offender's Rank: Trial Mod

What They Did: Set my karma to 0 so I'd be karma banned for 1 hour instead of asking why I killed two people.

When They Did It: ~5:20 EST

Potential Witnesses: Another trial mod idk his name.

Proof: http://prntscr.com/kxj138 http://prntscr.com/kxj4ie

Other: Literally had just killed 2 people that were throwing props at me and trying to kill me. One with a bike and the other with something I don't remember. I killed them for attempting to kill me and was immediately killed by a detective (the mod) who never saw anything happen and who proceeded to just instantly set my karma to 0 without handling any reports or asking me why I killed them. Fucking disgrace, why is this guy a mod? I also saw him telling people to die and kill themselves in shoutbox. Great choice for staff lol....not.
Did they do damage at all
merry christmas xbox
Yup.
If these players did not do any damage to you at all, or did damage below 5 points of health, then you cannot kill people for it. As such if you shoot them, you RDM them. Also considering his response shows me that you've been doing similar acts where its clear that you've not read the reasons to KOS. If Xanax felt you've been consistantly shooting people for little to no reason he had full right to karma-ban you, as that falls under staff discretion.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(09-22-2018, 04:40 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: If these players did not do any damage to you at all, or did damage below 5 points of health, then you cannot kill people for it. As such if you shoot them, you RDM them. Also considering his response shows me that you've been doing similar acts where its clear that you've not read the reasons to KOS. If Xanax felt you've been consistantly shooting people for little to no reason he had full right to karma-ban you, as that falls under staff discretion.

Totally pointless comment full of bad assumptions. It would have been more helpful to not add this comment but I will respond anyway. I was damaged. Therefore it is not RDM. Thanks. I already said that so I don't know why you felt the need to repeat it. What response do you mean? You mean him saying "consistent"? The only other person I'd killed in this session was a round before and that man was shooting people. I had just joined the server. His discretion should have been decided carefully, seeing that he's only a trial mod and clearly doesn't have the experience to quickly handle these reports as fast as he did.
I'm just gonna note here that you responded to Jimbo's question while I was typing that response. As such I did not see it untill I was done. Still you say you were damaged but never specified by how much as that does matter in the equasion.

I respond this way because of the lack of info given, henceforth making more things clear to the world wich can help your case positively. On the other hand if you're being overly rude towards our staff for doing what they did, sure you may not like what happened but doing it the way you're doing makes you lose credit as y'know, you're acting like a twat compared to our staff whom have acted with high credibility and with proper action in response to the majority of events for the majority of my time here.

Just saying
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Please just let the moderators deal with it. You aren't really helping me here.
@Laced Xanax
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(09-22-2018, 05:02 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: you're acting like a twat compared to our staff whom have acted with high credibility and with proper action in response to the majority of events for the majority of my time here.

ha, funny joke
Damagelogs showed they didn't do damage at all and you tried to kill me after killing 2 others which looked like attempted mass.

Which is why I karma banned you.

If I made a mistake, then I sincerely apologize and will gladly take any punishment that is given to me.