Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laced Xanax Abuse
(09-22-2018, 05:14 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Damagelogs showed they didn't do damage at all and you tried to kill me after killing 2 others which looked like attempted mass.

Which is why I karma banned you.

If I made a mistake, then I sincerely apologize and will gladly take any punishment that is given to me.

Don't damage logs not show damage when it's below a certain threshold and even then it's a little buggy? When my screen flashes red it's a clear indication of some kind of damage and I reacted accordingly by shooting. After that it was only me trying to finish him and not die when he was shooting back. Then I killed the other guy for being his partner and doing the same. I don't remember "trying to kill you" or whatever you claim even though I'm sure I probably turned and shot instantly when you shot me in the back before I could ID their bodies. Once I realized you were a D I clearly tried to get you to stop. It took you a few seconds to kill me because you couldn't aim, so you surely heard me say "no stop wait" before you killed me, yet here you are trying to claim that I tried to RDM you? Why?
(09-22-2018, 04:27 PM)Canceled Fish Wrote: I also saw him telling people to die and kill themselves in shoutbox. Great choice for staff lol....not
On this point, I do this with people I know on the server in a joking and they clearly didn't take offense to it. I would never seriously tell somebody to kill themselves, because that's immoral as all hell, and illegal if they go through with it. We got a smart gamer over here
(09-22-2018, 05:35 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 04:27 PM)Canceled Fish Wrote: I also saw him telling people to die and kill themselves in shoutbox. Great choice for staff lol....not
On this point, I do this with people I know on the server in a joking and they clearly didn't take offense to it. I would never seriously tell somebody to kill themselves, because that's immoral as all hell, and illegal if they go through with it. We got a smart gamer over here

Pretty sure telling someone to kill themselves isn't illegal whether they go through with it or not. Probably shouldn't sarcastically mock someone's intelligence at the same time as you prove that you're also incapable of simple fact checking. So telling people to kill themselves is okay.....given it's a joke. Not okay to do anything else as a joke though, including saying the n-word! Smart logic! Cause black people will be so offended by the n word but not people who are sensitive to suicide jokes! This is off topic anyway.
(09-22-2018, 05:32 PM)Canceled Fish Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 05:14 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Damagelogs showed they didn't do damage at all and you tried to kill me after killing 2 others which looked like attempted mass.

If I made a mistake, then I sincerely apologize and will gladly take any punishment that is given to me.

Don't damage logs not show damage when it's below a certain threshold and even then it's a little buggy? When my screen flashes red it's a clear indication of some kind of damage and I reacted accordingly by shooting. After that it was only me trying to finish him and not die when he was shooting back. Then I killed the other guy for being his partner and doing the same. I don't remember "trying to kill you" or whatever you claim even though I'm sure I probably turned and shot instantly when you shot me in the back before I could ID their bodies. Once I realized you were a D I clearly tried to get you to stop. It took you a few seconds to kill me because you couldn't aim, so you surely heard me say "no stop wait" before you killed me, yet here you are trying to claim that I tried to RDM you? Why?

I never heard a "no stop wait" or saw your mic get used at all when I was shooting at you. Not to mention you walked past the bodies after you killed them, not IDing them, which led to me shooting you thrice in the head, killing you when you shot at me. After I saw you were inno after killing 2 people and attempting to kill me, I karma banned you. If this wasn't the right course of action, please, any staff member reading this, let me know and I will take necessary actions to punish myself and have this man unbanned.

yeah after reading what I just wrote I fucked up

do whatever you please to me admins

and Cancelled Fish I sincerely apologize for all this shit I put you through. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, but I understand if you don't.
(09-22-2018, 05:42 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

I never heard a "no stop wait" or saw your mic get used at all when I was shooting at you. Not to mention you walked past the bodies after you killed them, not IDing them, which led to me shooting you thrice in the head, killing you when you shot at me. After I saw you were inno after killing 2 people and attempting to kill me, I karma banned you. If this wasn't the right course of action, please, any staff member reading this, let me know and I will take necessary actions to punish myself and have this man unbanned.

and Cancelled Fish I sincerely apologize for all this shit I put you through. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, but I understand if you don't.

I can't even tell if the last part was sarcasm or not lol. I can understand why you'd think I was RDMing or why it looked like I didn't ID those bodies or that I tried to kill you, and I'm not pissed at or holding a grudge against you. The only problem I had with the situation was that you just instantly assumed I was the bad guy and was RDMing instead of just quickly checking what I had been doing at first.
(09-22-2018, 05:56 PM)Canceled Fish Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 05:42 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

I can't even tell if the last part was sarcasm or not lol. I can understand why you'd think I was RDMing or why it looked like I didn't ID those bodies or that I tried to kill you, and I'm not pissed at or holding a grudge against you. The only problem I had with the situation was that you just instantly assumed I was the bad guy and was RDMing instead of just quickly checking what I had been doing at first.

It wasn't sarcasm, I understand that I fucked up. I'm sorry.
Well I mean you're forgiven if that's a sincere apology, I can always respect someone who has some introspective
can someone lock this thank
merry christmas xbox