Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laced Xanax possible slay evasion
I literally could not care less about one slay.

Also, Hash, idk where you got this notion that reports are more often than not handled with bias, but that's a biased claim on it's own, and one which isn't backed up by evidence whatsoever.

(12-05-2018, 11:12 PM)msk Wrote: I will say however if it was a guest or someone else who got reported and slayed I doubt the slay would have been lifted.

If the slay was found to have been wrongfully issued, it's removed.

Simple as that.
(12-05-2018, 11:10 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(12-05-2018, 11:06 PM)Trombowen Wrote: I think the main reason he reported you was that you were initially to be slayed, but he believes you convinced Kuono to remove the slay, though I'm not going to say whether you did or didn't do this. I will say, however, that I'm leaning more towards the RDM side of things, as the death scene shows a very small window of time in which he could react. 

Also, This is a little off topic, but he probably wouldn't have even reported you if you had just apologized for it.

@dong can attest to this, and anybody else that was in the staff lounge at the time, I never convinced Kuono to remove the slay. I simply explained the situation and she did what she did.

In regards to the apology part, if he's gonna be a dick in his initial report like he was, then I'm gonna give the same treatment back.

I don't understand how you could say i'm being a dick when we've said things back and forth towards each other that were in SIGNIFICANTLY worse taste. Like you've called me the n-word at least 12 times and we were just joking.  you've also made similar initial reports towards me so I can't see how you can complain about name calling.

Also I never said that they most reports were heavily biased (if I did I retract that and am sorry). Im saying that I have witnessed other players who had to dispute situations similar to this. Like trombowens report on papa cossette
(12-05-2018, 11:18 PM)Hash Wrote:
(12-05-2018, 11:10 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(12-05-2018, 11:06 PM)Trombowen Wrote: I think the main reason he reported you was that you were initially to be slayed, but he believes you convinced Kuono to remove the slay, though I'm not going to say whether you did or didn't do this. I will say, however, that I'm leaning more towards the RDM side of things, as the death scene shows a very small window of time in which he could react. 

Also, This is a little off topic, but he probably wouldn't have even reported you if you had just apologized for it.

@dong can attest to this, and anybody else that was in the staff lounge at the time, I never convinced Kuono to remove the slay. I simply explained the situation and she did what she did.

In regards to the apology part, if he's gonna be a dick in his initial report like he was, then I'm gonna give the same treatment back.

I don't understand how you could say i'm being a dick when we've said things back and forth towards each other that were in SIGNIFICANTLY worse taste. Like you've called me the n-word at least 12 times and we were just joking.  you've also made similar initial reports towards me so I can't see how you can complain about name calling.

With the temperament that you have, it's almost impossible to tell through text if you're joking or not. It would've been a bit different if we were actually speaking to each other.
Sorry 2 give some input but Kuono literally just got trusted for TTT.
She's still learning and in the progress of getting the hang of it.
That's all, go on I guess
There's really not much else to say here. The worst that'll happen is I'll have a slay added to me, and life goes on. This entire thread is basically pointless.

Hell, if it really means that much, I'll slay myself next time I'm on.
Alright shut it down lock it up Laced did not collude with the Russians to take over all of Garry’s Mod.
Didn’t see the barrel.
Anyways, if you don’t call the barrel out to where they are aware exploding it and them is still rdm even if you didn’t mean to. They do need to be aware.
Unless I’m missing a piece of info here

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(12-06-2018, 03:14 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Didn’t see the barrel.
Anyways, if you don’t call the barrel out to where they are aware exploding it and them is still rdm even if you didn’t mean to. They do need to be aware.

Yeah, this, I think it falls under accidental RDM.
That being said, if another staff member was handling the report and removed the slay, then it could just be a case of a slay was possible but for whatever reason they didn't decide to go through with it. 
Either way this is a lot of drama for one slay and I think the best case here would be for both parties to drop it and move on
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(12-06-2018, 10:43 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:

That being said, if another staff member was handling the report and removed the slay, then it could just be a case of a slay was possible but for whatever reason they didn't decide to go through with it. 
Either way this is a lot of drama for one slay and I think the best case here would be for both parties to drop it and move on

^^ This.

Oh and Laced Xanax, ur gay.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
(12-06-2018, 10:49 AM)Swartsy Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 10:43 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:

^^ This.

Oh and Laced Xanax, ur gay.

no u