Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Introducing TTT Limbo!
I've finally found the motivation to complete and release my second official map, TTT Limbo

Steam Workshop Map Link

Let me know what you think! Definitely going to try and get it in rotation whenever the next map suggestion(s) thread starts.

EDIT: Can't add the steam description or the images from the steam page without some weird security crap from this site blocking the post, so you'll have to click the link for literally any information on this map. @Sugam why you do dis
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

If you walk into the black areas of the map do you die or something?
(05-13-2018, 04:14 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: If you walk into the black areas of the map do you die or something?

Yes, the dark areas are just void. You would fall until you hit the killbox
Steam Workshop Items:

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)

At first I was thinking of the deathtrap world of Limbo on steam ( platformer game ). Random portals rather than static sounds like a lot of fun, as well as breakables and almost-invisibility.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(05-13-2018, 06:07 PM)Guru Drak Wrote: At first I was thinking of the deathtrap world of Limbo on steam ( platformer game ).  Random portals rather than static sounds like a lot of fun, as well as breakables and almost-invisibility.

There was an option for random cycling logic, basically each portal cycles through each destination randomly, but doesn't repeat until it cycles through everything at least once.

The traitor room also has a portal, however no portals lead to it; it can only be used as an exit.

The invisibility I made to cost a credit to use, and a cooldown of 60 seconds so T's can't be constantly invis. I also made it out of the way so it could be obvious if someone was using it.

I don't think i've heard of that game though.
Steam Workshop Items:

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)

LIMBO - https://store.steampowered.com/app/48000/LIMBO/

Dark and gritty sort of game about death. Side scrolling ( left and right ) with jumping and puzzles. Requires precise timing or you die, sometimes is a horrific fashion.

Dorkly made a spoof video of the game "Limbo with a Flashlight" to suggest what if you could see what the shadows were. (the game has no colors, only black to white).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVMKpcbCn4M
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy