Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last rule on Reasons to KOS
He slayed himself just now thats all Im gonna say
[Image: giphy.gif]
No one is mocking you kid, I slayed myself bc you wouldn't shut up about it, thats it.
(05-15-2018, 06:14 PM)EpicGuy Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 06:02 PM)Luke Warm HotDog Water Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 05:57 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: Isn’t what King said exactly what Burrito, Lycan, and I said? You’re also leaving out the fact that Lycan was trying to tell everyone what happened, but you shot him. You brought up the round I didn’t slay you for a similar situation. You weren’t slain there because you and the reporter came to a mutual understanding. If you remember, I had a slay on you before we entered that chat. You were slain here because Lycan wanted you slain. Both times, you RDMed. In one instance you were forgiven, in the other you were slain. Yeah, being an Innocent is hard. Being a staff member is that much harder. Thanks for your question, and I hope everything is clarified.

Also, King’s post is indicative that he wants Moderator back, so let’s make that happen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

no reason to be rude about it. sorry

HEADS UP SAME THING JUST HAPPENED EXCEPT I WAS IN LYCANS SHOES--- NO SLAY WEIRD.

[00:36] Lycan [innocent] has damaged Traitor [detective] for 20 HP with Crowbar
[00:41] Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] has damaged Lycan [innocent] for 12 (13) HP with M16
[00:41] Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] has damaged Lycan [innocent] for 12 (13) HP with M16
[00:42] Lycan [innocent] has damaged Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] for 18 HP with AK47
[00:42] Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] has damaged Lycan [innocent] for 58 (62) HP with M16
[00:43] Lycan [innocent] has damaged Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] for 18 HP with AK47
[00:44] Lycan [innocent] has damaged Traitor [detective] for 13 HP with AK47
[00:44] Lycan [innocent] has damaged Traitor [detective] for 34 HP with AK47
[00:45] Traitor [detective] has damaged Lycan [innocent] for 28 HP with The Bullshite
[00:45] Traitor [detective] has killed Lycan [innocent] with The Bullshite
[00:46] Burrito Bowl [innocent] has damaged Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] for 13 HP with M16
[00:46] Burrito Bowl [innocent] has damaged Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] for 23 HP with M16
[00:46] Burrito Bowl [innocent] has damaged You Cannot Trust Me [innocent] for 13 HP with M16
[00:47] Traitor [detective] identified the body of Lycan [innocent]
[00:47] Burrito Bowl [innocent] has damaged Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] for 23 HP with M16
[00:47] Burrito Bowl [innocent] has damaged Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] for 13 HP with M16
[00:47] Burrito Bowl [innocent] has killed Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] with M16

THIS RULE IS INCREDIBLY GRAY. CAUSE IN ONE DAY IN LESS THAN 2 HOURS TWO DIFFERENT SITUATIONS WITH THE SAME PROBLEM WITH DIFFERNT OUTCOMES AND GO FIGURE ITS WITH TEH SAME 3 PEOPLE

I’m not trying to be rude. I am trying to get you to see what we’ve been trying to explain to you.

Yes, Burrito Bowl should be slain given the precedent that has just been set. Usually, this has been handled on a case-by-case basis. However, to avoid anymore confusion, attempted favoritism, or anything else, a rule should be written explaining what happens if this EXACT thing is to ever happen again

cool man yea lets make ita rule then add it in there becasue obviously this happens more often then previously realized.
ill admit, i saw this happen and the double standards shown by the mods is a little disgraceful. The mods should be there to help and enforce fair play, not bend the rules in their favor and ridicule someone for exposing out their hypocrisy. lol i wont be back to this sever and ill be posting a video about this to my youtube channel. gl to this awful server.

(05-15-2018, 06:25 PM)FullmetalYT Wrote: ill admit, i saw this happen and the double standards shown by the mods is a little disgraceful. The mods should be there to help and enforce fair play, not bend the rules in their favor and ridicule someone for exposing out their hypocrisy. lol i wont be back to this sever and ill be posting a video about this to my youtube channel. gl to this awful server.

and if the mods ban me for this and delte my comment it only enforces my main point. corruption. if they are adults theyll fix it and move on
(05-15-2018, 05:25 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: The simple thing is, if he is hurt after the incident, I HAVE to believe his word. While you may believe this is a grey area, the thing is that you didnt know what truely happened there. As such at most you can do is put a sus on the killer of the Innocent. While yes, it comes naturally to shoot a man whom killed a man, it is simply NOT KOSable to kill an innocent who has done a KOSable act.

From what I can tell here the slay was justified as you killed Lycan whom killed Burrito in self-defense. While this is up to staff to decide, I would've also put the slay on you due to you not letting him explain himself. If he proceeds to ignore the corpse or does anything Traiterous with it, yes then shoot him.

Why do you HAVE to believe someone if they are hurt? I can very easily lie about how I was damaged.

Also, explain to me how a player is not KOSable when they have performed a KOSable act. That makes no sense.
(05-15-2018, 06:25 PM)FullmetalYT Wrote: ill admit, i saw this happen and the double standards shown by the mods is a little disgraceful. The mods should be there to help and enforce fair play, not bend the rules in their favor and ridicule someone for exposing out their hypocrisy. lol i wont be back to this sever and ill be posting a video about this to my youtube channel. gl to this awful server.

He did end up slaying himself but it was in a mocking manor. Hes annoyed that he broke the rule he was so ready to slay someone for. The passive agressive nature of some of the mods is what really gets me. but this isnt supposed to be about calling out a mod. This is about the rule. This shouldnt be case by case as Epic said, becasue it truly happens way too often. People are killed before the can explain ro ID a body.
(05-15-2018, 06:27 PM)nopleez Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 05:25 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: The simple thing is, if he is hurt after the incident, I HAVE to believe his word. While you may believe this is a grey area, the thing is that you didnt know what truely happened there. As such at most you can do is put a sus on the killer of the Innocent. While yes, it comes naturally to shoot a man whom killed a man, it is simply NOT KOSable to kill an innocent who has done a KOSable act.

From what I can tell here the slay was justified as you killed Lycan whom killed Burrito in self-defense. While this is up to staff to decide, I would've also put the slay on you due to you not letting him explain himself. If he proceeds to ignore the corpse or does anything Traiterous with it, yes then shoot him.

Why do you HAVE to believe someone if they are hurt? I can very easily lie about how I was damaged.

Also, explain to me how a player is not KOSable when they have performed a KOSable act. That makes no sense.

GREAT POINT! you cant refute this. yet the mods will still cry and swing their ban hammer, smh.
(05-15-2018, 06:27 PM)nopleez Wrote:

THIS IS SUCH A GOOD POINT ITS LITERALLY STATED IN THE RULES. THATS WHY ITS A GRAY RULE AND IT NEEDS TO BE REFORMED.

STOP TALKING DOWN TO US AND ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
To answer Nopleez, simple. If an RDM'er comes up, shoots me, I deagle him in the face but you only see me deagling him in the face, and you shoot me. You'll get slain, why? I defended myself. I killed an Innocent who did a KOS'able act, damaging me, and as such you do not have the right to immedietly open fire on me as per the Self-Defense rule.

Self-Defense is a rule that overrules alot of the standard problems. While yes Traitors can lie about it, it is again simple. You cannot kill people on suspicion that they're lieing. Because that is killing on Suspicion, wich is as we all know RDM, if this happens before Overtime. Thats why the Innocents have to remain vigilant. And if they do not know the full situation of a firefight, they have little to no right to interveine in said firefight untill KOS's are called etc.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(05-15-2018, 06:35 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: To answer Nopleez, simple. If an RDM'er comes up, shoots me, I deagle him in the face but you only see me deagling him in the face, and you shoot me. You'll get slain, why? I defended myself. I killed an Innocent who did a KOS'able act, damaging me, and as such you do not have the right to immedietly open fire on me as per the Self-Defense rule.

Self-Defense is a rule that overrules alot of the standard problems. While yes Traitors can lie about it, it is again simple. You cannot kill people on suspicion that they're lieing. Because that is killing on Suspicion, wich is as we all know RDM, if this happens before Overtime. Thats why the Innocents have to remain vigilant. And if they do not know the full situation of a firefight, they have little to no right to interveine in said firefight untill KOS's are called etc.

right this is a great point. the issue isnt the rule its the consistency wiith the rule and some mods' apparent attempt to bend it our use double standards