Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last rule on Reasons to KOS
(05-15-2018, 08:27 PM)Stingray Wrote: I dont know why this is up in the air or a grey area this rule clearly states damaging an inno for any reason not stated and i have always followed this as you kill an inno your kos idk the reason you killed an inno... the game and its rules are desighned so that killing an inno as an inno is a pretty fair mistake. Damaging an inno above the limit is kos chooseing Not to kos the person is under the persons disgression. I remember a time when people abused the tbaiting rules because of a grey area but this has never been a grey area. Huh Now that I think about it ive goten into a talk about this before late night and I refered them to this rule and they understood idk why staff are having a problem

This is the only way i see taking this rule
(05-15-2018, 08:51 PM)Stingray Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 08:27 PM)Stingray Wrote: I dont know why this is up in the air or a grey area this rule clearly states damaging an inno for any reason not stated and i have always followed this as you kill an inno your kos idk the reason you killed an inno... the game and its rules are desighned so that killing an inno as an inno is a pretty fair mistake. Damaging an inno above the limit is kos chooseing Not to kos the person is under the persons disgression. I remember a time when people abused the tbaiting rules because of a grey area but this has never been a grey area. Huh Now that I think about it ive goten into a talk about this before late night and I refered them to this rule and they understood idk why staff are having a problem

wait i literally got lost in this comment. The way you see it is: if u damage or kil an inno you are subject to being killed urself?

(05-15-2018, 08:33 PM)ReThink Wrote: Going to have to agree with @King Tiger Ace Fasda22 , @Foxka, @"Burrito Bowl" , @EpicGuy ,etc.

The rules are pretty clear on this situation, it isn't "grey area". Just because every possible scenario isn't written out play by play doesn't mean it's not in the rules. Use common sense. You're trying to apply a blanket rule across all situations, and it doesn't fly because some other rules take precedence.  @Luke Warm HotDog Water .  @"Burrito Bowl" even slayed himself for consistency.

Please for the love of god never play any tabletop games or card games with more than 3 lines of text on them

EDIT:

Just reread the rules to find the exact text to end this retarded argument, and whaddya know,

Damaging Innocents for a reason not stated above 9
9. ANY amount of damage with a gun is kosable. 5+ damage with a prop is kosable. 20+ damage by any means is reportable.
Note:  You should not KOS someone acting in self defense (they got attacked first and returned fire)

Fucking lmao @Luke Warm HotDog Water

Nuke this thread and move on now pls.

yikes, thanks for the input!

(05-15-2018, 08:33 PM)ReThink Wrote: Going to have to agree with @King Tiger Ace Fasda22 , @Foxka, @"Burrito Bowl" , @EpicGuy ,etc.

The rules are pretty clear on this situation, it isn't "grey area". Just because every possible scenario isn't written out play by play doesn't mean it's not in the rules. Use common sense. You're trying to apply a blanket rule across all situations, and it doesn't fly because some other rules take precedence.  @Luke Warm HotDog Water .  @"Burrito Bowl" even slayed himself for consistency.

Please for the love of god never play any tabletop games or card games with more than 3 lines of text on them

EDIT:

Just reread the rules to find the exact text to end this retarded argument, and whaddya know,

9. ANY amount of damage with a gun is kosable. 5+ damage with a prop is kosable. 20+ damage by any means is reportable.
Note:  You should not KOS someone acting in self defense (they got attacked first and returned fire)

i dont want to continue this conversation, the thread is over, agree to disagree, @ReThink i just want to say, as i said earlier in teh post, where you must have missed it, I did not see a self defense act, i only saw one person gunning down another.
(05-15-2018, 09:51 PM)Luke Warm HotDog Water Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 08:51 PM)Stingray Wrote:

wait i literally got lost in this comment. The way you see it is: if u damage or kil an inno you are subject to being killed urself?

EDIT:

yikes, thanks for the input!

EDIT:

i dont want to continue this conversation, the thread is over, agree to disagree, @ReThink i just want to say, as i said earlier in teh post, where you must have missed it, I did not see a self defense act, i only saw one person gunning down another.
Either way you RDMd because you should have sussed him instead of giving a straight kos.  As rethink so eloquently put it, the rule is not to kos someone if they killed another in self defense. You can put a sus on them and kos in overtime sure, but not outright kill them even if you didn't see the original person damage the one acting in self defense

Please lock this shitshow, thanks
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Holy shit this thread.

Lycan acted in self defense - therefore you can't kill him, you acted without knowing the full situation and without letting lycan explain. The self defense rule has been a rule for a long time it didn't just pop up. This rule isn't a grey area it says very clearly don't kill people who are acting in self defense.

@nopleez regarding one of your posts in the previous pages, if someone is proven that doesn't give them a free pass to do whatever they want, just because I'm proven doesn't mean i can start carrying barrels around people, or throwing explosive turtles at people, etc.

@Luke Warm HotDog Water When you started this thread you just wanted some clarification - which is fine, but you then decided you wanted to start drama and turn this thread into a shitshow. I think you're the one that needs to grow up here.

Thread fucking locked....
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]