Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving this path behind
Hi Hello,
I am officially resigning I decided to do this because my stress and anxiety haven't been great lately and I just been wanting to have a stress reliever so I thought that this is the only option to have it so I can focus on my education and family, being able to be there for family when it gets rough. Lately I've been having trust issues and arguments with people that I'm not mentioning bc it'll turn into a big problem and then I'm gonna hate it even more, I just wanted to leave this staffing behind and being able to help donors more n other things that I need to do in reality. Ever since I started to staff last year in March I didn't have much stress but when I came back from a disappearance stress has hit me hard in the face. I love everyone who's been supportive but I guess this is an actual bye, I will be on sometimes but I'm not 100% sure.

Kitty signing out.
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Love you kitty <3 do what you need to do to keep yourself happy and healthy <3 My dm's are always open if you need someone to talk to.
Take care Kitty. I wish you well going into the future. Thank you for helping out on the server.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I love you, please look into the journal like I told you, it'll help a lot honey
Bye Kitty, I’m glad I met you and I will always be there for you if you need help. Don’t think you can escape me too easily  :p
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Take care my little bean. You gotta do whats right for you. Always here when you need me, you know that. 

Love you always

Mama Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
“Sometimes it's easier to gain traction once you slow the spinning wheels.”
― Curtis Tyrone Jones

This place takes a toll on people even if they don't want to admit it, and leaving this place behind is often the best option. Get away from here, reflect on things, find something new or enjoy something that finds you. Things will get easier, the stress from this place will fade and perhaps you'll still be able to enjoy the game once time has passed. And I'm here if you need me. Take care Kitty.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Mental health always takes priority, godspeed kitty quake
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Love ya smol hooman