Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Left Shark glitching?
As I was playing today I realized that for some reason the text hat and the left shark causes the text hat to be by on their knees instead of on their head. I also have a picture of it so here it is.
https://imgur.com/a/V6HpoTf
Yep, that's been a thing for a long time. 
It doesn't break the game, and is honestly quite humorous to see. 
For anyone who's ever played Gmod, the left shark has always been like this. It's not a glitch, I don't know the direct problem but, just don't use text hats and hats on shark boi.
yeah I'm pretty sure its cuz the hats aren't fitted to the models its not game breaking. It also why models like r2d2 have jet packs on their side instead of the back
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(10-01-2019, 07:01 PM)I had never seen it before and I thought it was something new, Agent Doge Wrote: For anyone who's ever played Gmod, the left shark has always been like this. It's not a glitch, I don't know the direct problem but, just don't use text hats and hats on shark boi.

I had never noticed it before, it wasn’t me personally it was someone else I saw and I thought it may have been new. And as Voss said it is quite humorous though.
Now what's really funny is when you put on the horse head and wear left shark
"it's a good idea on paper but in the end it'll just be a clusterfuck of people spamming bombs and committing multiple war crimes." -Arbok