Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Less stupid blue pig? (Tmod app)
Ingame Name: Mrporky02

SteamID:  (STEAM_0:0:223934497)

Time Played: 507 hours and some change

When First Joined: According to Gametracker November 8, 2019 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 3pm-10pm weekdays. Throughout the entire day on weekends

Rank Desired: TMod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I think I have learned a lot more between my previous TMod app. Whether it be handling reports or stopping my abuse of powers. I am on quite often, not as much this week because of exams, and feel that I understand most of the community members. With TMod, I would be able to use my new commands to help people get unstuck, or karma ban the obvious hackers instead of giving them a lot of slays. 

Why do you want to help the community: When I applied for trusted and it got accepted, it was really just to see if I would enjoy staffing. Over the past few months, I have come to really enjoy playing on the server, typing to just about everyone, and pretty much everything that staff members have to do. I figured, why not try to help out a little bit more by applying for TMod. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  

How did you find us?: Clicked on a random server and I found you.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 
Oh yeah baby
+1
You've definitely got the skills to be promoted to T-Mod. You're active, consistent, and most of the time levelheaded.
If you need to work on anything it'd just be small stuff such as just getting along with really, really annoying people.
Other than that, good luck and I look forward to seeing you in Light Blue ;)
Porky is basically on every single day. One of the many noticeable hard working Staff that we have here in the community. Consistent & hard woking, I see no reason why he shouldn't be promoted at this time.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1
Definitely improved since last last, proficient knowledge of the rdm manager and staff commands, lack of any issues since the last time he applied for t-mod, handles trolls in a level headed fashion and isnt a massive headache to most of the regulars on the server.

Except when he harasses me verbally, someone stop him.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(01-24-2020, 01:50 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: Except when he harasses me verbally, someone stop him.

Nah, that's basically a requirement for staff to bully you at this point.

+1 you've been a really good trusted boi and deserve a promotion. Everyone else has pretty much nailed it above so I won't go into detail.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 You've improved and are active and do ur job well the only criticism i have for now is that you need to know when to be serious.
+1

A ninja fallen prey to a kitty. Mew mew <3 

(01-24-2020, 03:18 PM)Shinobicat Wrote: +1
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Staff-Apps
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 extremely active, knows the rules, and always willing to asl questions if he's not sure of a situation. I think pork will make a good tmod.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1, one of the greatest redemption arcs this server has ever seen and has been doing great as staff. Others have pretty much covered it all, best of luck!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]