Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Go (Discord App)
Discord Name: Avi (Chicken Nugget Scientist)

Discord ID: Avi#4653

When First Joined(Estimate): I've been around for almost three years in the community and joined the discord after I became staff.

What can you do to help the discord community: I bring experience in discord staffing a large scale server which has made me familiar with Discord TOS/Discord Community Guidelines, bot command usage, and staff response.  I am familiar with the specific bot we are using to handle moderation and I helped test the bot commands when they were being set up.  Having this experience and knowledge would help effectively moderate the discord for the community.

Why you want to help the discord community: I think my experience will translate well to this discord community, and I will be able to help the community while bringing new ideas, tips, etc. to make moderating easier and more efficient.  I am familiar with our set of rules and having this role would further allow me to assist new and regular discord users with any questions and concerns they have, while also helping the staff that are tasked with moderating the discord.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1 Avi big dumb but big smart when it comes to discord. Her application pretty much covers it all
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 
Avi is a big nurd but a good egg.
In all seriousness though, she's over qualified to be a discord Moderator.
I've got nothing but good things to say about this human. 
Also, #BanGabe2k19
Easy +1 Probably the most experienced one here when it comes to how discord works and how to use it. Plus Avi is a very kind and helpful person.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

+1 Avi is a good noodle aside from dinks she works with another larger discord that follows discords TOS so i think she would be a good fit
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1

Knows the community well, gets involved in everything and is always around. Would be great to have on the discord team.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
+1, level headed and makes new members feel welcome
How is this not approved already? Avi is more than qualified to Mod the discord, especially being a Moderator on TTT & PH. This one honestly seems like a no brainer to me.
+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
An obvious +1 from me. She is extremely qualified, she knows and interacts with players from both PH & TTT frequently so she knows the community better than most and that would translate well into moderating the discord.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]