Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's try this again
Ingame Name: leftjupiter18, previously Apate and Lili

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:189917537

Time Played: 188 hours

When First Joined: April 25, 2018 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): During breaks I play whenever I can which is mainly at night or early morning but during school weekdays will be limited to afternoon and night and weekends. Usually 9:00 P.M to 1:00 A.M on weeknights and 7:00 to 10:00 A.M on Monday, Wednesday and Friday if needed.

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Regular and Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I’ve assisted with evidence for ban requests, brushed up on the new rules of the server and watched and assisted staff with the server especially in the late night rushes. I can steadily record gameplay as well.

Why do you want to help the community?: This was my first and only gmod server I really played and I fell in love the first time I played.  

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: I was browsing through servers after watching a lot of prop hunt videos on YouTube and this was the first to actually load on my laptop and I just fell in love and only played on this one ever since.

Other: I just want everyone to know that I’ve been working really hard to change myself and I know I lose the path sometimes along the way but I have been working to make myself a better person since my last application. 
Jupiter- you are so wonderful. you’ve worked really hard on the things staff had previously told you to improve on/do and if you do have a question or need help you always ask staff or me and do exactly as told. You’ve been very helpful whenever I’m on or other donors. I’m not familiar with what’s happened with you and the community in the past and if you’ve made amends or things like that. I think you should just wait a little longer until everyone can see how much you have been doing for the community!! Ily and I’m proud of you❤️ right now it’s going to be a -1 from me now but come in a few weeks then of course!!

You have been getting more involved in the community lately, however I do not feel you are ready to be staff.

I believe you need more time active in the community.

Continue making ban requests and commenting on threads in a constructive way, and you will be on the right path. 

best of luck 
I'm going to stay neutral.

Jupiter, you're such an amazing little helper when Trusted staff needed. You're kind of familiar with rules and spots, you should get to know that more so you succeed with flying colours. Make sure that you help with gag and muting, whenever staff isn't on make sure to step up and tell those mic spam and chat spammers what's allowed and isn't allowed. Get the confidence to record and make good successful ban requests, I know you've had negativity in the past and that shouldn't matter about what's happening now. I hope this feedback helps with future reference and I'll hope to see you sometimes on the prop field
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
No I'm not that active and I think you've done fine on server. But I personally cannot trust you as a person to be mature enough and responsible enough to be a staff member. I'd rather you wait more time between what happened about 3 months ago to apply.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
I know you been active on the server And helping the staff out but My self as a donor like Travis said i don't think you're ready to become staff We all have problems to work on Good luck!
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
Hey jupiter, thanks for applying

From what I've seen on server along the times I play on there, you don't necessary help out with the situation itself but you let people know how things should flow on with your staff binds. I don't really mind the binds, but there are times where it gets excessive and I'm there to take care of it. The back up is always nice and thats a given. You been brushing up with ban requests which is nice to have someone making them in the first place. You are coming to an understanding of our rules and that great, we are all still learning as we go. Aside the small stuff on server you do well and you just need to keep at it.

I have a few more things to say, all I will say is that you need to steer yourself away from people who cause trouble for the server. If you feel like things aren't going your way on server, talk to someone who knows how to, or continue to let staff know what issue there is

Things aside this, in my honest opinion I'm neutral and I wish you luck on this endeavor.
bump
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Hey Jupiter,

While I have seen you make more of an effort with the server and help out with staffing, this has only been very recently and I’ve noticed you still haven’t quite got the hang of it all. Learn the commands you have available to you before we add more in. Continue to build on your confidence in tackling problems on server. If someone is breaking rules/ causing problems and there’s no staff on ping on call and try to handle it until you get back up. You’ve made progress but you aren’t there yet. As said before try to avoid more drama too as we still need to build trust. 

-1 from me
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Personally, I feel like you have changed a lot in the last couple months. Although, like me, you are a bit overzealous when attempting to help staff, I feel like that's a step in the right direction. In regards to other occurrences, I feel like you have been targeted a little too much over something that, frankly, is in the past. This time, I'm giving you a +1.
"it's a good idea on paper but in the end it'll just be a clusterfuck of people spamming bombs and committing multiple war crimes." -Arbok