Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets address some shit
Before I start, I hope that replies can be mature and on topic. The whole community is burning down. Its not hard to notice. Are upper staff at full fault? No. But they are at partial blame. Admins can only do so much, but they take a lot of heat for being the only active upper staff. The TTT rules have become a fuck ton more strict compared to a year ago, but everything seems to have gotten worse even though that has happened. Between the community bans, the staff resignations, and the toxicity arising, the community is dying. This is noot just the fault of the admins. Comunication has been a HUGE issue. That is the fault of both upper and lower staff. Shit needs to change.
Thanks for being the first person to admit that we're not the only ones at faults (even if im not TTT upper staff, all admins are under fire lately)

Edit; Genuinely though fr from the bottom of my heart and thank you.

As for the rest of this. What are your suggestions, as a community. We keep trying to get those. Give us things we can work on in our power to do things. We need suggestions we are able to do something with. Not ITS DINKS FAULT ITS ADMINS FAULT.
the problem is the lack of an active co owner in my opinion. two years ago whenever i first staffer and DaKody was around TTT thrived, I miss those times and hope there’s some change in that rank
(02-03-2020, 08:54 PM)dong Wrote: the problem is the lack of an active co owner in my opinion. two years ago whenever i first staffer and DaKody was around TTT thrived, I miss those times and hope there’s some change in that rank

I don't think a co-owner is going to fix the toxic people that we are having issues with. What are suggestions towards that.
As for server shit an active co-owner would be great.

@"Sea Bass" wanna explain why you're -1 when i ask for suggestions
Would you prefer i stay out of it and let things keep burning ?
Can this be a pinned megathread for some civil discussion? Closing all the threads isn't going to help solve things
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(02-03-2020, 08:55 PM)Mother Nuru Wrote: @"Sea Bass"  wanna explain why you're -1 when i ask for suggestions

this doesnt help
(02-03-2020, 09:20 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Can this be a pinned megathread for some civil discussion? Closing all the threads isn't going to help solve things

the only reason i closed the other was because it was an obvious shit post, then the one where porky resigned turned into such real fast

We have a main thread for suggestions and civil discussion and people were directed that way, but refused to go there. They'd rather create mayhem than help us when we ask for it. I have asked for feedback on what to do, in my power, many times now and get radio silence.

(02-03-2020, 09:21 PM)DuckBentley Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 08:55 PM)Mother Nuru Wrote: @"Sea Bass"  wanna explain why you're -1 when i ask for suggestions

this doesnt help

it likely doesnt but ive tried every nice approach i can think of for three weeks and now have hit my breaking point.
I ask for help like i said and get nothing. here i am asking for help and suggestions again and once again people are going at me in dms and rep manipulation across several posts. what else am i supposed to do, sit here and keep taking it like i have been this entire time? im not saying that to be a dick head but liek genuinely what else do you guys want me to do

edit; my response to sea bass was a genuine quesstion and not me trying to be a dick even though i see it highly comes off that way
because he went across several posts to -1 every comment ive made
in terms of suggestions for co owner, @Mother Nuru. , id suggest it’s someone that’s actually active and didn’t go from mod straight to co owner. he (or she) needs to serve as a link between Dink and his admins, so they can actually work together on things and not leave each other out in the dark. that’s just my thinking. i don’t completely blame the admins really, they just need more leadership. i also get that dink is busy, but i just hope he reconsiders his co owner

and for overall server stuff in terms of toxicity. we need to stop being so lenient honestly. there’s people who have been given way too many chances that they just take for granted
(02-03-2020, 09:21 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: We have a main thread for suggestions and civil discussion and people were directed that way, but refused to go there. They'd rather create mayhem than help us when we ask for it. I have asked for feedback on what to do, in my power, many times now and get radio silence.
Coming back from my 3 hour grave to say that this is absolutely part of the problem. I'm not sure if there's anything in your power that you can do anymore. 
Not to mention that the PH side of things really isn't part of the issue at all. That's a misconception that I've hated seeing. The community as a whole isn't hanging itself. TTT is. 
There's no reason to be as toxic as some people were. Especially towards a kind soul like Nuru, somebody who wants nothing but to help however she can. I know my thread kicked off all of this, but this isn't what I asked for. For the love of all that is good and holy, keep things civil.
(02-03-2020, 09:35 PM)dong Wrote: in terms of suggestions for co owner, @Mother Nuru. , id suggest it’s someone that’s actually active and didn’t go from mod straight to co owner. he (or she) needs to serve as a link between Dink and his admins, so they can actually work together on things and not leave each other out in the dark. that’s just my thinking. i don’t completely blame the admins really, they just need more leadership. i also get that dink is busy, but i just hope he reconsiders his co owner

and for overall server stuff in terms of toxicity. we need to stop being so lenient honestly. there’s people who have been given way too many chances that they just take for granted

a co-owner that was active, and not just thrown in would be amazing and a big help serverside and with coaching us, because admins like myself were kind of thrown into it and then left alone. I've done what i could and to the best of my ability and i have fucked up a lot but i also did a lot of good regarding ph
If we had a co-owner it would super help with a lot of things. Map votes being broke. issues needing fixed. bugs. glitches. new add ons. promotions and demotions. so im not against one, but i dont know who would be good there on both servers because not a single admin on either community is fit including myself. None of us are mentally fit to sit in that position currently.