Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets address some shit
(02-04-2020, 12:51 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: One of the things that stands out for me is that Mr. Nuru, a ph person (no disrespect) is responding to ttt problems more than the ttt staff.

I mean, I've said my piece. Hal said something, Hani did, Avi has been at work and so has Gabe I think. It's been like 3 hours.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
For the love of God stop with the use of the word(s), "toxic/toxicity", a generic-ass umbrella term that's used way too much to describe so many things. This has now resulted in it becoming too broad of a word for it to be even remotely helpful when used to express someone's issues with any type of social environment. "There's too much toxicity here" "People on this server are just becoming too toxic to stand" I'm sure you can generate a variety of phrasing to state pretty much the same unhelpful thing. Okay, it's toxic here, thank you for being honest and expressing your thoughts, but can you clarify this a bit more? Point out specific issues that you believe are contributing to this "toxic" environment? I'm not disagreeing with people who have expressed this, but if you're going to point this out then you need to point out WHAT the actual problems you believe this community currently entertains. You could go a step-forward and perhaps offer ideas to maybe address some of these issues or at least a suggested direction to take. Love you all (in a platonic no homo way) and this server, and please never be afraid to express issues you are having that are negatively affecting your time on our servers. However, if you decide to post about it (or talk or whatever medium you so choose) then be able to actually tell us WHAT these issues are, please.
Sorry for kinda saying the same thing twice but this is just getting ridiculous, well it's been ridiculous for a minute now but stop making it worse.

EDIT: Obviously, this isn't directed at the individuals that have pointed out specific shit and even proposed solutions to these problems. So I say thank you to those people.
[Image: 2xSVh9p.gif]
(02-04-2020, 01:10 AM)Hal Jordan \Green Lantern Wrote: For the love of God stop with the use of the word(s), "toxic/toxicity", a generic-ass umbrella term that's used way too much to describe so many things. This has now resulted in it becoming too broad of a word for it to be even remotely helpful when used to express someone's issues with any type of social environment. "There's too much toxicity here" "People on this server are just becoming too toxic to stand" I'm sure you can generate a variety of phrasing to state pretty much the same unhelpful thing. Okay, it's toxic here, thank you for being honest and expressing your thoughts, but can you clarify this a bit more? Point out specific issues that you believe are contributing to this "toxic" environment? I'm not disagreeing with people who have expressed this, but if you're going to point this out then you need to point WHAT the actual problems you believe this community currently entertains. You could go a step-forward and perhaps offer ideas to maybe address some of these issues or at least a suggested direction to take. Love you all (in a platonic no homo way) and this server, and please never be afraid to express issues you are having that are negatively affecting your time on our servers. However, if you choose to post about it (or talk or whatever medium you so choose) then be able to actually tell us WHAT these issues are, please.
Sorry for kinda saying the same thing twice but this is just getting ridiculous, well it's been ridiculous for a minute now but stop making it worse.

toxic man bad
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(02-04-2020, 01:10 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(02-04-2020, 12:51 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: One of the things that stands out for me is that Mr. Nuru, a ph person (no disrespect) is responding to ttt problems more than the ttt staff.

I mean, I've said my piece. Hal said something, Hani did, Avi has been at work and so has Gabe I think. It's been like 3 hours.

Fair enough, but you are the only staff member on the server consistently. Cody has been on a lot lately too, but I'm pretty sure he just resigned. What I'm getting at is that I do not see many staff on the server when I play and communication is lacking.
(02-04-2020, 01:16 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote:

Fair enough, but you are the only staff member on the server consistently. Cody has been on a lot lately too, but I'm pretty sure he just resigned. What I'm getting at is that I do not see many staff on the server when I play and communication is lacking.

Excusez-moi? I'll have you know SIR I was QUITE ACTIVE this past month or so until my rank got FUCKED. Then didn't hop on until it was fixed because otherwise I couldn't do SHIT.

/s luv u thunder
[Image: 2xSVh9p.gif]
(02-04-2020, 01:29 AM)Hal Jordan \Green Lantern Wrote:
(02-04-2020, 01:16 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote:

Excusez-moi? I'll have you know SIR I was QUITE ACTIVE this past month or so until my rank got FUCKED. Then didn't hop on until it was fixed because otherwise I couldn't do SHIT.

/s luv u thunder

love you tooooooo
(02-04-2020, 01:10 AM)Hal Jordan \Green Lantern Wrote: -snip-

I dont feel like toxicity is even the word that describes the current situation (yes, i know i called it toxicity in the original post). Its more just a lack of caring on both ends. Some of the players don't care about the rules or its enforcers and want to see have far they can overstep the line before they get in trouble. The staff are letting them overstep more than they should before taking action. This is one of the main reasons there has been confusion in staff of the rules. This is only part of the overall problem, but its a big part.
To throw in my cents, we need a better upper staff management style goin' on in this alongside some more actual upper staff. The current situation seems to put far too much pressure on the admins and them alone in addition to a sheer lack of people. Gabe, Hani, Cody, and even Avi tried pretty decently to do their jobs but four people for a server that has the amount of people playing on it as Dinks is honestly a recipe for putting our admins in an early grave. We need to not only get new admins but we need MORE or at least we need to spread out their burden among the rest of the staff too, even if its just in asking for thoughts. In addition, we need either two coowners or a more active one, even if Juan is a lovely fellow.