Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexifox trusted app
Ingame Name: Lexifox, and Lexi_fox

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:229653432

Time Played: 371 hours

When First Joined: March 14, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 1 to 11 pm Monday through Thursday. My Fridays Saturdays and Sundays vary week by week but I should be free most of the time. 

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: regular/donor 

What can you do to help the community?: Why should we promote you? What can you bring to the server? I love to help old and new players alike with any questions they have. When staff are not on I try my best to keep the server calm and fun and nontoxic for users to play on. I have previously helped on ban requests (before my break).

Why do you want to help the community?: I have been around for almost a year and I love ph and want to help make it a fun and nontoxic place to play

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): All of my bans have been wiped from gban 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no

How did you find us?: I met someone on the CG server who wanted me to come play here so I joined.

Other: I use to staff on another server
(01-13-2019, 12:16 PM)LexiFox Wrote: Ingame Name: Lexifox, and Lexi_fox

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 1 to 11 pm Monday through Thursday. My Fridays Saturdays and Sundays vary week by week but I should be free most of the time. 

What can you do to help the community?: Why should we promote you? What can you bring to the server? I love to help old and new players alike with any questions they have. When staff are not on I try my best to keep the server calm and fun and nontoxic for users to play on. I have previously helped on ban requests (before my break).

Why do you want to help the community?: I have been around for almost a year and I love ph and want to help make it a fun and nontoxic place to play

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): All of my bans have been wiped from gban 

How did you find us?: I met someone on the CG server who wanted me to come play here so I joined.

Here

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-13-2019, 12:27 PM)http://prntscr.com/m6notk  matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(01-13-2019, 12:16 PM)LexiFox Wrote: Ingame Name: Lexifox, and Lexi_fox

Here
http://prntscr.com/m6notk
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
+0 look Lexi I'm in a middle ground here I know you can be good as a trusted since you did pretty good as a helper on our last server, but we both know what happened in the long run there. I know this may seem hypocritical of me to hold up against you, but what are you going to do different this time because if its going to repeat itself. I cannot +1 you.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1
I've personally seen how you staff and I think you'd make a great choice for Trusted seeing as you take note of everything going on in a situation and can make the best choice based on the information. I do personally think you're timid with your powers but that'll come with time and I could just be nitpicking here. All in all, to me this is a no brainer for Trusted.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
I think you'll make a good trusted. You're very helpful and you know the rules well. I haven't had any trouble with you at all. I don't know the situation with your previous server with happy but i hope you've improved on it and that it wont happen on this server. Good luck.
[Image: giphy.gif]

ultimately this doesn't come down to how you'd handle situations as I'll admit you do a good job, this comes down to who you are and since I've known you I've known you to be a drama starter, manipulative, and conniving. I think you'd be a bad fit for the staff in my personal opinion.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
-1 from what I’ve heard from many people you aren’t ready nor trust worthy enough to be staff
Im changing my response to a -1 due to things heard from others. You;re still a good player and all but the problems are major things that we cannot have.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm not going to -1 or +1. I'm going to remain at a +0.

You wouldn't be a bad staff member, that part is obvious. However, the issue here remains with the community as a whole still doesnt trust you, which will cause issues.
I think you need to work on showing people that youre a different person and being around longer before you become trusted. This is a great idea not only for us as staff to see that you've changed, but to also make it easier on you on the future in the community.
We cannot handle more issues in prop hunt right now as is, with everything that's been going on, and not everyone is convinced you've changed. Please take this into consideration and work towards showing the community you're a new person that isn't going to repeat history. It'll be good all around.