Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexifox trusted app
I realize that in the beginning of January you officially returned form schooling and such, which is awesome to further your education.However,there's been a lot of changes while you've been gone. New maps added and alterations to many rules. I would have suggested waiting a while before applying when you came back.

I've also noticed that for you having been on server for a long time, yet you only have 3 posts none of which are ban request. Building up your forum activity will help the staff see your determination to help the community. 

I personally do not believe you are ready,nor do I feel you are putting forth the effort to show that you are ready to become Trusted. 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...p-Hunt--25

All the Information you need to get your journey pumping towards being Trusted can be found in here.

See you on the field

Edit: You do meet the requirements for being Trusted. What is said above is my own observations and opinion of whether or not you are ready to become staff.
I would like to remind that forum time for Trusted is considered an Intro, which she has.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
For your application after everything that has been said and everything that is previously know about you I am settling for a -1 on this application. I do realize you have a busy life style with school and everything but that is not the main concern of this comment. This comment circles around your past actions that have caused myself and others to not trust you. You are known to start drama and that is not something we particularly need on server or in our staff talks. You are manipulative, and you are very very convincing. Again, not something we need. You handle situations just fine, but all in all I don't want to see another (not going to mention the server) situation occur over here nor will I specifically mention it on your application as it is a private matter. Apologies, but I do not think you would be a good fit for our staff team.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I have never had an issue with you on the server and discord. You are always helpful or not causing any trouble at all. However, I have been in conversation with a few different groups of people today. I have been messaged by a couple privately, talked to a few in a small group, and have been part of a greater group discussion. None of them seem to think you would be a poor staff member when it came to playing on the server itself, but I have heard a large magnitude of information and comments that many believe that you are untrustworthy. Due to that fact, I will be putting a -1 for this application as there are several individuals, some of which do not wish to be made known here. Best of luck going into the future.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Denied for the reasons stated by others, I also question your loyalty to my server.