Link's mod app
Ingame Name: HalfDemonLink

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:109028393

Time Played: 416 hours

When First Joined: June/27/2018

Availability: any time unless I'm busy that day or something, PST

Rank Desired: Moderator 

Current Rank: Test Moderator

[b]What can you do to help the community?: [/b]I can take on the responsibilities of a full Moderator instead of just a Test Mod and keep the server a fun place be.

Why do you want to help the community?: Because I love it here the people I've met are amazing and the game is fun why not help out where I can

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...g-for-Tmod https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-for-staff

How did you find us?: I found the server one night while randomly hoping from one ph server to the next and liked it here so I stayed.

Other: I don't really expect to get mod this time around in all honesty but thought I may as well give it a shot and even still it'd be nice to get some feedback on what everyone thinks I need to improve on if they think I do need to improve
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
+0

you have a good steady amount of time on server and have been highly active on discord and forums. My only concern is that you resigned a while back then came back. For now It's a +0 but your next app if you don't get Mod will be a +1.

I'd also suggest getting familiar with the ULX if you aren't already, seeing as a Mod you will be able to do more with it.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-breakdown
My main concern with you is that you need to learn when to stop when you're messing around. On server you do a fine job but there are times elsewhere that you just kinda keep going even after someone has kinda made it obvious that you should. There is also the resignation topic but that's already been discussed. All in all though. You do an amazing job. But work on just knowing when to stop.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
-1 because you do joke around a lot and we can’t have a moderator that constantly jokes around a lot. People won’t take you serious. Then there’s the registration. You decided on leaving but chose not to. How would we know that you wouldn’t do it again as a moderator. I don’t think we can risk having a moderator then suddenly leaving in a month or two or something.
[Image: giphy.gif]
-1 for me this time. I have noticed you have become more helpful since you came back so next time I'll probably give you a +1.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Mostly what has been mentioned plus you also like to forcechange a certain map because you don't like it.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(10-15-2018, 10:10 PM)★ Alora ★ Wrote: -1
Mostly what has been mentioned plus you also like to forcechange a certain map because you don't like it.

whenever I do forcechange that map I always put up a vote first to see if others want it changed as well lots of people don't like that map and it usually only gets map change votes because it usually users on when it wins. I also don't forcechange it every time only when the server is really full.
(10-15-2018, 11:05 PM)HalfDemonLink Wrote:

whenever I do forcechange that map I always put up a vote first to see if others want it changed as well lots of people don't like that map and it usually only gets map change votes because it usually users on when it wins. I also don't forcechange it every time only when the server is really full.

The votes aren't 3/4th of the server last time it was like 4/36 vote for yes.
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(10-15-2018, 11:10 PM)★ Alora ★ Wrote:

I can't recall how many people voted last time since it was while ago when I did it but usually I do another vote if only that few people responded.

(10-15-2018, 11:12 PM)HalfDemonLink Wrote:

I can't recall how many people voted last time since it was while ago when I did it but usually I do another vote if only that few people responded. If it was that low I probably misread it as 14 or something like that so I apologize if it really was that low.

I can't recall how many people voted last time since it was while ago when I did it but usually I do another vote if only that few people responded.

I can't recall how many people voted last time since it was while ago when I did it but usually I do another vote if only that few people responded. If it was that low I probably misread it as 14 or something like that so I apologize if it really was that low.

I mean it wasn't the only reason tho, I thought I'd just point it out. (omg this message)