Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Link's mod app
(10-15-2018, 11:25 PM)★ Alora ★ Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 11:12 PM)HalfDemonLink Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 11:10 PM)★ Alora ★ Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 11:05 PM)HalfDemonLink Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 10:10 PM)★ Alora ★ Wrote: -1
Mostly what has been mentioned plus you also like to forcechange a certain map because you don't like it.

whenever I do forcechange that map I always put up a vote first to see if others want it changed as well lots of people don't like that map and it usually only gets map change votes because it usually users on when it wins. I also don't forcechange it every time only when the server is really full.

The votes aren't 3/4th of the server last time it was like 4/36 vote for yes.

I can't recall how many people voted last time since it was while ago when I did it but usually I do another vote if only that few people responded.

(10-15-2018, 11:12 PM)HalfDemonLink Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 11:10 PM)★ Alora ★ Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 11:05 PM)HalfDemonLink Wrote: whenever I do forcechange that map I always put up a vote first to see if others want it changed as well lots of people don't like that map and it usually only gets map change votes because it usually users on when it wins. I also don't forcechange it every time only when the server is really full.

The votes aren't 3/4th of the server last time it was like 4/36 vote for yes.

I can't recall how many people voted last time since it was while ago when I did it but usually I do another vote if only that few people responded. If it was that low I probably misread it as 14 or something like that so I apologize if it really was that low.

I mean it wasn't the only reason tho, I thought I'd just point it out. (omg this message)

I understand your other reason and find it completely reasonable to -1 me also I'm sorry about the message idk how that even happened.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
This time around, I will be remaining neutral. You did forceswap a map when not everyone voted, it did not meet the forceswapping criteria I am aware of at the moment, as well as shitposting a Moderator application after resigning, then returning back. However, you are an excellent staff member, calm and collected on server and you handle a good number of situations accordingly. You may take it too far sometimes but I believe with a bit more time you would make a wonder Moderator. Good luck. +0
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Your promotion app has been Denied. You may reapply on 11/23/18.
[Image: giphy.gif]