Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Littlepage
Offender's Name: Littlepage

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25887237

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Kick me (Sir_Greenz) before I could replay to his report.

When They Did It: around 6:30pm PST

Potential Witnesses: InfernapeK , Henry, Evee, DuckBentley

Proof:  logs i gess.

Other: I do not want any form of punishment I would just like people with power to be held accountable. Donators should not be allowed to see over their own case nor kick people for not responding to a report that they(people being reported) have yet to see.
i had a similar case last night where he kicked me for no reason in the middle of the round, i already warned him once about this.

[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I can confirm this to be true.
Classic donor abuse in that case. They do not handle their own reports, its even frowned upon for staff to handle their own. A kick is not a punishment for a RDM.

Alright so little, thoughts?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(11-13-2019, 10:01 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Classic donor abuse in that case. They do not handle their own reports, its even frowned upon for staff to handle their own. A kick is not a punishment for a RDM.

Well, I'm not sorry about doing it and I can't guarantee that I won't ever do it again. I also have nothing but contempt for this whole process, so if I were in your shoes, I'd probably have to at the very least remove my donator role.
(11-13-2019, 10:06 PM)Littlepage Wrote:
(11-13-2019, 10:01 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Classic donor abuse in that case. They do not handle their own reports, its even frowned upon for staff to handle their own. A kick is not a punishment for a RDM.

Well, I'm not sorry about doing it and I can't guarantee that I won't ever do it again. I also have nothing but contempt for this whole process, so if I were in your shoes, I'd probably have to at the very least remove my donator role.

Bold, Ill give you that. Repeating would be a fast track to losing donor.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(11-13-2019, 10:09 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(11-13-2019, 10:06 PM)Littlepage Wrote:

Bold, Ill give you that. Repeating would be a fast track to losing donor.

Oh, I also was spamming a voteban to ban myself for a week, just so everything is out on the table.
To my knowledge @"Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart" warned you yesterday for the instance he mentioned in this thread. 
Since you're being appreciatively transparent - did you see / acknowledge this warning? If so did you choose to ignore it / brush it off?
(11-13-2019, 10:28 PM)Hani Wrote: To my knowledge @"Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart" warned you yesterday for the instance he mentioned in this thread. 
Since you're being appreciatively transparent - did you see / acknowledge this warning? If so did you choose to ignore it / brush it off?

I saw his warning, and chose to reject it.
This boy is literally admitting that he knows what he is doing, he isn't sorry, and he'll probably do it again. I know Sir Greenz said that he didn't want any punishment, but this is a second offense for donor abuse. I'll +1 a removal of powers.