Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucian for Trusted!
Ingame Name: 
Lucian

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:128726319

Time Played: 
Due to the reset, I can't say what my official hours are, but what I can say is that I have about 101 hours. This is according to gametracker with the names I knew I had (I had other names I couldn't retrieve hours from).

When First Joined: 
I joined Dink's TTT mid-summerish (June 2017).

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
I usually play from 3:00 P.M. until 12:00 A.M. EST everyday, except every other weekend.

Rank Desired: 
Trusted

Current Rank: 
Regular

What can you do to help the community: 
I am usually on most of the time, even when staff isn't on. I can help enforce RDM slays and not let people off the hook on favoritism, report RDM and leafers and mass RDMers (not saying I couldn't before). Additionally, I will stop those annoying mic spammers from raping our ears.

Why you want to help the community: 
I want to help the community, because want to see the sever flourish. I would enjoy helping one of the best GMod servers. The other reasons I want to help the community is, because there have been multiple instances where staff hasn't been on, and innocent terrorists get RDMed without punishment. Additionally, there are mic spammers who go unobserved, and never get gagged or warned.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
I've been banned three times for changing my name.  Blush

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
N/A

How did you find us?: 
I wanted to find a new TTT server, so I clicked Dink's first, and liked what I saw.

Other: 
Note* I am not gay for putting a rainbow as my icon. Pls +1.
Intel Inside. ©
[Image: e6915a3d0aa023933ac76f3d47fe4ece.png]
(10-09-2017, 06:39 PM)Jerald Wrote: [Image: e6915a3d0aa023933ac76f3d47fe4ece.png]
I'm guessing he just changed his name to "Spooky Valiance" since it is October.

anyway, I have not played you much till today, so I don't have an opinion on this.
You have 101 hours, so I'm guessing you just got reg. I'd get more time. Good luck tho.
former admin2
Although I have seen you a bit last week, I haven't not seen you prior. You seem like someone who is very anxious and wants to help the community, so I'll give you that.

However, I think the community needs to know a little bit about yourself. Increase your presence on the forums, the Discord (optionally), and the game.

0 for now.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
(10-09-2017, 06:46 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 06:39 PM)Jerald Wrote: [Image: e6915a3d0aa023933ac76f3d47fe4ece.png]
I'm guessing he just changed his name to "Spooky Valiance" since it is October.

anyway, I have not played you much till today, so I don't have an opinion on this.
You have 101 hours, so I'm guessing you just got reg. I'd get more time. Good luck tho.
Yeah I changed my name like 5 times this week. All my hours were on another username I am attempting to find...
Intel Inside. ©
This is to add onto the given graph that was shown, I'm too lazy to screenshot it right now. HERE

What I have to additionally add on to your app is your behavior. I've noticed you tend to be fairly immature at times when I am on the server with you. Personally I would want to see you to try and adjust your time within the community, and work on behavior. Apart from this, you don't really stand out atm. Maybe try and put some Ban Requests here on the forums when no staff are on. There are parts of the day we don't have Staff on, so it should be possible for you to do.

Try and work on these things throughout the process of your application.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
standard "who?"
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
I'm sorry but I honestly don't know who you are. -1
-1 too soon.
I rarely see you on the server, and i have no life so im almost always on. so for now -1 but id love to see you more online and trying to earn that role