Major Francis Unban Appeal
Ingame Name: Major Francis Monogram

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:166898275

Who Banned You: Christian

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Permanently

Reason for Admins to Unban: I absolutely deserved to be banned. However, I was banned 05/24/2017 and have grown as a person since then. Nearly three years, so I was hoping to be unbanned. Really want to get back into TTT after uninstalling the game when [cG] died.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Not that I know of, I believe this was my first ban on this server.

Other: Like I said, I absolutely deserved the ban, just wanted to try to get unbanned so I can enjoy the game again.
Found the old ban request, https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...:166898275

But it doesn't really matter as 3 years is a long time. Unless @Christian somehow remembers this and anything significant about it +1 on unban
[Image: b_560x95.png]
lol. 2017? Unban this dude.
It's been almost 3 years, so I'm willing to believe you've changed for the better.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
bump
Free this man its been 3 years for a mass rdm

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
3 years can make a child turn into a man and I believe this guy has done so. 

1+ Onfreedom
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1

Unban the guy but keep the slays so he'll have time to review the rules and policies on the server when they get on.

A ninja fallen prey to a kitty. Mew mew <3 

It’s been 3 years unban this man and promote him to Lieutenant Colonel
Hello sorry for the delay, this has been approved and you will be unbanned. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the rules of the server, and look forward to seeing you around!
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~