Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Make the Text Hat a Separate Slot than the Hat.
I honestly think that the text hat and regular hat should be two different slots. I wanna wear a text hat and a racist chinaman hat at the same time. I WANNA MAKE A COMMUNIST STATEMENT.

(In all seriousness, They should be separate because player variety and more creative pointshop usage out of players.)
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
Is it possible to change the slot for trails to something else? Because I am pretty sure that there is nothing that can even go in the trail slot.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(01-19-2020, 10:22 AM)Saitama Wrote: Is it possible to change the slot for trails to something else? Because I am pretty sure that there is nothing that can even go in the trail slot.

As far as I'm aware, yes, it is. We've suggested numerous times that vapes go in that slot since they're stupid and take up grenade slots.
We were talking about this a few days ago. Totally agree it would be better that way if it’s possible  :D

Would like this to be for PH too please @Mother Nuru.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Hat bugging exists
There's a glitch that lets you apply multiple hats at once (Just swap hats in the same map, its super buggy for some reason so it lets you wear multiple hats.)
[Image: tenor.png]
holy moly
While I agree, I will point out that Pointshop2 is notoriously difficult to work with. Even the simplest of changes can break the entire thing. It's no longer officially supported, so basically we're stuck with what we have until Dink finally decides to switch pointshop addons(which probably won't work because everyone will lose their items). So what you think is a simple change/fix could actually be a massive amount of work to actually get working.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(01-19-2020, 02:27 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: While I agree, I will point out that Pointshop2 is notoriously difficult to work with. Even the simplest of changes can break the entire thing. It's no longer officially supported, so basically we're stuck with what we have until Dink finally decides to switch pointshop addons(which probably won't work because everyone will lose their items). So what you think is a simple change/fix could actually be a massive amount of work to actually get working.

Managing what counts as a hat or what slot it goes into is a fairly simple matter. The only thing I don't know the difficulty of would be transforming the trails slot, although it wasn't too terribly long ago that dink created the melee weapon slot

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-19-2020, 03:15 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Managing what counts as a hat or what slot it goes into is a fairly simple matter. The only thing I don't know the difficulty of would be transforming the trails slot, although it wasn't too terribly long ago that dink created the melee weapon slot

When I looked into doing something regarding a seperate slot for the text hat somewhere I couldn't do anything from my side.
@"[pink] Pixie Soldier"
This has been brought up before so I'll readd it to our suggestion thread. But I personally cannot do it. It's a dink thing for PH.
(01-19-2020, 07:06 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(01-19-2020, 03:15 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Managing what counts as a hat or what slot it goes into is a fairly simple matter. The only thing I don't know the difficulty of would be transforming the trails slot, although it wasn't too terribly long ago that dink created the melee weapon slot

When I looked into doing something regarding a seperate slot for the text hat somewhere I couldn't do anything from my side.
@"[pink] Pixie Soldier"
This has been brought up before so I'll readd it to our suggestion thread. But I personally cannot do it. It's a dink thing for PH.

Si, slot will be dink side

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon