Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mallakk completing his own reports with other staff on
In summary, do not handle your own report unless there are no other staff members on. If this is the case, be as impartial as humanly possible. My policy is that you shouldn't do a report involving yourself unless you are the reported player and you plan on slaying yourself. I would suggest never getting involved if you are the victim in the case, even if you are the only staff member on. Sometimes you just have to suck it up.
Nah, Mallakk made his blind dislike towards me when he disregarded correct protocol by taking the report immediately and then proceeding to slay me. Staff aren't supposed to handle their own report when other staff are on and thats what this thread is highlighting.
(01-10-2018, 04:15 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: In summary, do not handle your own report unless there are no other staff members on. If this is the case, be as impartial as humanly possible. My policy is that you shouldn't do a report involving yourself unless you are the reported player and you plan on slaying yourself. I would suggest never getting involved if you are the victim in the case, even if you are the only staff member on. Sometimes you just have to suck it up.

i noramlly abide by this however it was clearly rdm and to me. There is only 2 reason ill handle my own report one is someone just targeting me trying to rdm me, or someone is rdming me across multiple rounds. It appeared to me that burrito knew i was inno but decided he wanted to kill me and thought he could get away with it. So I thinking I was the only staff on handled it.

(01-10-2018, 04:17 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Nah, Mallakk made his blind dislike towards me when he disregarded correct protocol by taking the report immediately and then proceeding to slay me. Staff aren't supposed to handle their own report when other staff are on and thats what this thread is highlighting.

As i already said i didn't realize another staff was on, I took it immediately because i didn't see the trusted. If yeezy wasn't there, there would be no reason for this thread you are trying to make it look like I intentionally ignored guidelines, and said I don't care if other staff are on which is not what happened. I didn't remove the slay because i didn't see a reason since i knew with beyond a doubt that it wasn't false, which has been proven by yeezy himself saying that he would have slain you.
Yeezy said that Burrito Bowl would have been slain if he had handled the report. Mallakk slayed Burrito Bowl because Mallakk thought Burrito and him were the only staff members on (fair). One would only make an abuse thread if they felt someone abused which leads me to this question: Would Burrito take the slay if Yeezy wasn't on? That is the question everyone (just me) is wondering. If Mallakk truly believed they were the only two staff members on, this is not a problem. It's an accident, and it shouldn't happen again. But if Mallakk is lying, well he should be virtually stoned for lying to save himself.

If Mallakk and Burrito Bowl were the only staff members on, this wouldn't be a problem and personally, it's not that big of a problem. The report was handled, albeit by the reporter, and a correct slay was issued. Mallakk, don't handle your own report next time, and make sure you're not the only other staff on. There. We did it. Lock this thread.
Kinda split here. Yeah, mallak did answer his own report while someone else who could have handled it was on, but you very clearly and very blatantly attempted to rdm Mallak. Several people several times called out Ace's kos as being false, including the detective (me). Ace was also extremely obviously the T the entire time he was calling out Mallak, who was indeed proven by the tester right in front of a huge group of people. Even when you started opening fire on mallack several people were telling you to stop, that mallak was inno and proven, and that it was Ace instead who was the traitor, but you weren't going to listen to any of us so we had to collectively shoot you down before you killed mallak.
Gonna say this for the last time tbh. This thread is based upon Mallakk abusing by taking his own report while other staff were on, I asked him to take off the slay and let Yeezy handle the report and he continued to ignore me. So essentially Mallakk continues to lie about the situation at hand, but thats whatever. This report is not about the slay, but that Mallakk disregarded me telling him that Yeezy was on the server and continuing out the slay.
Mallakk will receive a 3 day ban. We do not believe this was intentionally malicious toward you Burrito. Rather we think it was carelessness due to anger. It is reasonable that Mallakk wouldn't recognize yeezy as staff as he only recently got it. But it is important that staff take care when dealing with their own reports, and that care was not shown here. Mallakk has no history of doing his own reports inappropriately, but if it happens again the punishment will be larger.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]