Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map Removal
The map "ph_chalet" and"ph_chalet_night" cause many issues with ph. Players die when spawned, because the spawnpoints are weak. And this isnt fair to other players. Which has lead me to the conclusion that we should remove it from the prop hunt map list. It will get changed if it gets chosen anyways, but it would be much easier to make sure we dont mess up the server while conducting map changes. If this map gets removed, we have lost a map that could possibly mess up the server when we do a map change. As I stated, it just makes no sense to me to have it in our prop hunt map category. Please let me know your thoughts on this idea.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
I'll look into it and find an actual number of spawns. But at least one needs to be ditched because we dont need a dupe map.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Agreed with the removal of the night version of the map but if player capacity could be lowered we would be alright.