Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
PropHunt Trash Prank
One time on prop hunt I was playing with Trash one of the trusted staff... and I forgot what map it was...It was a map that had a library with a big horse statue in it and a lab in the same room. Anyways I was lookin around for trash so we keep getting at each other back and forth. So I was a hunter and Trash was a prop, and I went upstairs to the bathroom and opened the door. The door closed I am like ... WTF? So I open it again. and the Door closes and I look around wondering where the frick is that prop at?

Trashie over there was laughing so hard that she was dying from that and she came out in front of that door when the time was up. I couldnt make out what prop it was but it blended in with the floor so well. It was a pretty funny moment when she made me confused and I was wondering where the heck is that coming from?! So I looked around all over the bathroom near the door and I went out looked near the door and she wasn't even found yet. 

So 2 rounds later She was prop and I was a hunter... same thing again but this time I closed the door and stood there and waited with the nuke in hand. The door opened up and I nuked near that door and got Trashie lol. We both laughed so hard when she played a good prank on me. So that is my Best funny Moments on Prop Hunt.
I feel like I'd had to have been there. I'm sure it was a very enjoyable moment for you two though.