Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
May 2018 - PH Staff Member of the Month Nominations!
The month is May. The year is 2018. 16 staff members in the running for the ultimate prize - Staff Member of the Month. Who will win? Who has helped the most people? Who has impressed the most people?

Time will tell.

Prophunt players, please vote for the staff member that has left the best impression on you here. 

Straw Poll for Staff Member of the Month

The winner of this competition will receive someone special in the PH shop and have their name eternally recognized in the Prophunt Guides and Information section of our forums.

Good luck everyone!
+1 for Traitor
I vote +1 for traitor as well. :)

- Yours truly, the Hero of Time
Why am i not included in this sir
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-08-2018, 11:02 PM)Foxka Wrote: Why am i not included in this sir

bc you arent ph staff
[Image: giphy.gif]
Where's Diesel_Hyena? He's on more than anybody during the day when no other staff are on every day he should at least make the list.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(05-08-2018, 11:35 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Where's Diesel_Hyena? He's on more than anybody during the day when no other staff are on every day he should at least make the list.

He is no longer staff and Im on everyday...
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-08-2018, 11:36 PM)Traitor Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 11:35 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Where's Diesel_Hyena? He's on more than anybody during the day when no other staff are on every day he should at least make the list.

He is no longer staff and Im on everyday...

I didn't know that the last time I played with him, under a week ago he was still Trusted, my mistake.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 for Traitor
#Traitorforstaffofthemonth
It's obv that i should be voted , heck i've played 0 hours since May started , who can beat that.