Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mic spammers
(12-28-2018, 10:03 PM)Sharky Wrote: @Mr Potato My question has already been answered @Ultra Fish Thanks and its understandable

Ive realised its the same issue with people spamming taunts as well and we cant find the person doing it......
Unless the person that taunts dies in match

That is not the same man.......
I'm gonna say no to this if it's just one or two people mic spamming while map is changing you should still be able to tell who is mic spamming at that point as while their name might not be able to be completely seen you can still see a good chuck of it especially if the person has a short name, if lots of people are mic spamming at the end I'd say fine the map is changing and you don't have time to gag everyone I also gag people who mic spam at the end of the map the next map for a round if they have been warned beforehand or previously gagged already.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
I'm going to simplify fish's answer for you potato.
We're trying to lax up on many of our rules, and warn more and take action only if needed.

Basically, only do it if it's necessary, but be sure to warn beforehand. Many of us have stopped using the gag all command ourselves due to the laxing up of rules. I hope that helps clarify.
(12-30-2018, 11:42 PM)§4Mother§aNuru§4❤ Wrote: I'm going to simplify fish's answer for you potato.
We're trying to lax up on many of our rules, and warn more and take action only if needed.

Basically, only do it if it's necessary, but be sure to warn beforehand. Many of us have stopped using the gag all command ourselves due to the laxing up of rules. I hope that helps clarify.

Definitly does nuru ^_^
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I just wanna clarify since I think I was misunderstood. I don’t think the gag all command should be used whenever there’s a bunch of people talking. I was saying he should be allowed to use it only when necessary, a last resort, which I think we are all saying?
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Yeah..... But if the mods say Dont use the All gag command Then really we shouldn't really use it. Like Link said Really we should know who is Mic spamming and we could easily gag that person before the round ends. It will definitely prevent drama and  prevent people from writing up a Donor Abuse.

(12-31-2018, 09:32 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote: I just wanna clarify since I think I was misunderstood. I don’t think the gag all command should be used whenever there’s a bunch of people talking. I was saying he should be allowed to use it only when necessary, a last resort, which I think we are all saying?

Its a good idea to leave it last resort. But I won't risk it simple because as Donors - people like trolls calls us out and will start a seen up saying we aint staff and will file a report.....
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member