Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midnight's Resignation
Hello again, Midnight here, also known as Mono. Been a staff since June and it has been great over the course of 3 1/2 months . However, I do believe I should stop from staffing not from my mental health, but I completely have lost interest on the game per se, more specifically, Prop Hunt. Other than that, I've been playing other video games I enjoyed and websites I regularly visit on. This has nothing to do with my denial of my Moderator Application, this has to do with me and the playerbase. Repetitive, boredom, predicaments, etc. The problems I have with this community is conflicts or so-called dramas. Even though I don't pay any attention or get involved, but it can cause a negative outcome (E.g. Recent community bans). I don't want to bring that one recent event, but it's just a prime example. Moreover, few people dislike me, which is completely fine. All I'm saying is I lost interest on the game and the server as a whole and it's time to move on. Also to note, I'm not leaving permanently, just temporarily and not looking forward on staffing the server anymore.

Also a side note, I wasn't bother on making this as a thread, but I wanted this to be in my profile. If any questions or concerns, message me via Steam and/or Discord. As always, take care. Midnight out.
Midnight, the dedication and game play you put into the server, will not be forgotten. You helped people constantly and were always on to contain troublemakers, cheaters, and trolls. It did not matter how they came at you, you remained firm and made sure to do everything correctly even if they tried to get personal or gang up on you. You found some of the most creative spots a prop could find and were always a top competitor when hunting. Even though you becoming disinterested was a matter of concern to some even back when you were becoming trusted, you proved them all wrong and have left on your own terms.

Thank you for everything that you have done, and we hope to see you visit occasionally going into the future.
(Also had to check to see that this wasn't put in shitposting)
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Rip PH's best haxer staff man fr tho i didn't really talk to you much mid, but you always seemed like a chill dude and your a memer. I hope you still drop by every once in awhile. Goodluck man :)
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Thank you midnight for everything you have done for us your dedication has been noticed and very appreciated take care.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Mono, you will be missed.
Hasta luego hermano, fue divertido tenerte cerca y molestarte, espero verte por ahí <3

Midnight Best Tsundere Staff <3
Another Jedi has fallen.....
He maybe gone from us, 
but he will appear from time to time,
 yet his powers in the force is strictly limited now...
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Won’t be the same without you Midnight. Wish you all the best and hope it won’t be long til you’re back killing me and finding crazy spots to drive me nuts!  :D
[Image: unknown.jpg]