Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might as well introduce myself...
Hey, whats up. So, I am gonna introduce myself because I genuinely want to be part of this community. So my name is Ted Theodore Logan III, but you would know me as Major Francis Monogram, or the name I was when I got banned three years ago, RDM God. After being banned I went and started playing on [cG] where I became a moderator. Hopefully, I am a good person to play with and we can all enjoy ourselves on Dinkleberg.
-1 not enough forum time
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(02-18-2020, 05:32 PM)Ted Theodore Logan III Wrote: After being banned I went and started playing on [cG] where I became a moderator.

Thought I recognized your name from SOMEWHERE.. why did everyone go to cG after getting banned here? You're like the 4th one I know to do that now, lol

Welcome to the board.
Hey welcome to the forums hope to see you in game sometime
RIP cG welcome back :)
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(02-18-2020, 05:58 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(02-18-2020, 05:32 PM)Ted Theodore Logan III Wrote: After being banned I went and started playing on [cG] where I became a moderator.

Thought I recognized your name from SOMEWHERE.. why did everyone go to cG after getting banned here? You're like the 4th one I know to do that now, lol

Welcome to the board.

I was actually on [cG] before I got banned. There was a time [cG] was very low people so I got on this server where I started to RDM, which was really dumb.
Welcome back champ
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Welcome Back Gamer!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]