Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might as well too
Always had fun playing with you on the server, sad to see you go
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Damn, Tiger, you as staff really served a rolemodel as others have said. You're a dependable, well minded person who knows what to do. Seeing you leave is sad to say the least, but I understand your reasoning. Hopefully you cross paths with your MG42 someday.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
My Favorite Mod.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
You were always official in my heart
It's sad to see you go, but I can't help but respect someone who stands by their ideals to the point where they would stand down as you are now. Your weapon discussion threads were always extremely well- researched and presented, but sadly I can't help but think the psychological hook behind loot boxes had already caused many of the dissenters to become attached to their 'pay2win' weapons. I did always agree with your stance on the matter, and apologize that I didn't post to show my support at the time, having nothing to really add to the discussion.

You were always fun to play with, and I hope that where ever you choose to go from this point onward that it works well for you. Good luck, and I guess good bye.