Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might as well too
This is something I have been thinking about for a long time. And frankly, I do not want to be part of the Staff team anymore... It really pains me in a way but at the same time, this is what made me unwilling to even bother with TTT at all the past... idk 5 months or so?

It all boils down to the server changed, wich in of its own right is great. For no change at all and it wouldn't go anywhere... But it has gone in a direction I do not like in the slightest: "Pay2Win". It sounds weird but I will explain how I see this, do not fret kids.

When the new pointshop was introduced and I overheard crates were going to be in it, I was initially heavily opposed to it bringing the arguement that really OP shit can be in those things and they would be considered OK cuz rarity. I was told this wouldnt happen. Fucking look at them now, Bull$hite and M24, wouldnt happen my ass. The "Pay2Win" idea stems from a few things you get as a Donator. Premium points, wich can be used to buy a tonne of crates wich in turn gives you much more chance of an OP weapon compared to a free2play guy like myself. A really retarded (This is from my last experience, if this has changed, excuse me) thing in the Man of the Match thing (If you get into the top 3 at the end of the map) called +50 health for the next map. Wich is, available to people who donated! Huzzah! Fuck the rest!

I believe the same mentality went with how the "Ultra rare" weapons were made stat wise. Fuck the rest. Hence I tried my best to make those comparisons... to make it so much more Obvious that they NEED the nerf. I hoped people would rally, but that hope never came true. People defended it (Don't get me wrong, I severely applaud defending your opinions) mainly under the guise of rarity and the post died. I will ask you guys. In a full server, count the number of Bull$hites...
If its 1/32, yes fine ultra rare.
If it exeeds 3/32, Thats not ultra rare, just rare.
If it exeeds 7/32, thats just uncommon...
If it exeeds 12/32 Thats just as common as a Deagle kids.

I get that it sounds nitpicky to stop playing or resign for what may appear as a stupid reason, but dont forget, as Moderator... as Staff, I represent Dink. I represent the Admin team. But... Why would I represent them if they choose a path I resent so much... As I said, I thought about this for a very long time. Mainly because the majority of my time on this server, about 2.5 years of my 3.5 years of being part of the community, was as staff, was as Moderator.

Will i return to playing more after I've lost my staff rank... I cant tell, I genuinly cant. Only time can tell... untill then. Adios kids.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
You and me go back Tiger. Getting Trusted and TMod at the same time, even applying for Mod at the same time basically. I looked up to you when you got Mod and I had to wait a few extra months, you were a great rolemodel to look up to. Wherever you may go, I wish for the best bud.

I hope you find that MG-42 somewhere along the way.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Aww sad to see you go King you were definitely an inspirational staff to me and always really helpful when I was staff. Good luck though on wherever your path leads you!
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Damnit you beautiful british bastard, Fasda you were definitely my favorite Moderator to date good luck on your new path bro.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Love you Tiger :< even if you did talk to yourself a lot in games on discord <3
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Welp, another great staff member gone, gonna miss your shitty memes in staff discord bud <3
Will you return if the issues that bothered you are resolved?

If not, I understand. When I left the first time, I had been staff for 18 months out of my 2 years. Pretty long time to be consistently a staff member.
zuij mijn lul
ik wens je veel succes
<3
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Responding to Nicky...
I have distanced myself, quite far. I genuinly cannot tell if I'm going to bother walking back the distance I've made. Because the annoying part is, I know this can happen again therefore...

Only time can tell. Thats all I'm capable of saying.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
rip memegod
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]