Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mind Games
If you didnt do ANYTHING AT ALL that could be considered a traiterous act for at least 3 minutes staff have the right to autoslay you for delaying the round. This is especially true if you hang out near people and yet refuse to do something. This is fully up to staff discretion but I have seen you do fuck all for 5 minutes to then try and shoot someone, fail and lose the round. After wich you bitch to people who're done with you doing fuck all for too long and start taking the piss out of it.

I am against harrassment with the sole exeption if a special snowflake makes it so that it appears that he WANTS to be harrassed and doesnt learn from it if people tell him so. You're that exeption Guru, fucking grow some balls and do something or stop crying if people call you a delaying twat, because its the damn truth
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
You can deny that you were delaying all you want and make as many excuses as you can, but the reality of the matter is that if you don't actually make a physical attempt to kill someone yourself and you just sit there and try to let everyone else do the work for you, you are in fact delaying. Clearly it's not an answer you're going to like but it is the truth, other players can die during that time but if you did not have a direct hand in the players death, which its stated that you didn't, you were delaying.
[Image: giphy.gif]
@Stingray
He hid for all of overtime and when it came down to it the only reason why he was killed was because he was being hunted by semenbeard the ass pirate because he ided all the bodys left over from other peoples killing. Everybody was thoroughly upset because you made no attempt to kill anyone as the last t in overtime and had to be hunted down by the inno. @nopleez I normally go with that but he was intentionally delaying.
(09-21-2018, 06:11 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: If you didnt do ANYTHING AT ALL that could be considered a traiterous act for at least 3 minutes staff have the right to autoslay you for delaying the round. This is especially true if you hang out near people and yet refuse to do something. This is fully up to staff discretion but I have seen you do fuck all for 5 minutes to then try and shoot someone, fail and lose the round. After wich you bitch to people who're done with you doing fuck all for too long and start taking the piss out of it.

I am against harrassment with the sole exeption if a special snowflake makes it so that it appears that he WANTS to be harrassed and doesnt learn from it if people tell him so. You're that exeption Guru, fucking grow some balls and do something or stop crying if people call you a delaying twat, because its the damn truth

This man said what has needed to be said.

Honestly, us as staff have been REALLY soft on you when it comes to slaying for delay. You don't have to stubbornly cling to a play style that blatantly breaks the rules.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Guru: "Help im being harrassed! I didn't do anything wrong, I didnt deserve this treatment!"

Also Guru: *Sits in the corner for 7 minutes as a Traitor not doing anything* "Killing people is difficult in CQC with my M24 even though I have complete control over wich weapons I can spawn with, so I'm not gonna do anything at all." *Another 4 minutes pass* "Hey I think my last T bud died 4 minutes ago, lets see if I can shoot someone then" *Takes 2 minutes to gather courage to venture out* "Oh hey there is one" *Misses, gets killed instantly*
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(09-21-2018, 07:55 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: Guru: "Help im being harrassed! I didn't do anything wrong, I didnt deserve this treatment!"

Also Guru: *Sits in the corner for 7 minutes as a Traitor not doing anything* "Killing people is difficult in CQC with my M24 even though I have complete control over wich weapons I can spawn with, so I'm not gonna do anything at all." *Another 4 minutes pass* "Hey I think my last T bud died 4 minutes ago, lets see if I can shoot someone then" *Takes 2 minutes to gather courage to venture out* "Oh hey there is one" *Misses, gets killed instantly*

And then reports who killed him afterwards and doesn't forgive even if they gave a valid reason for the kill
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Rounds last long enough already, don't take 20 years just to kill 1 person.