Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minecraft Server
Minecraft is making a comeback as more than just a meme, so I was wondering if Dinks or someone in the community had the resources to start a community Minecraft server. If you do or are interested, please leave a reply below!
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
There's a possibility I might make one in the near future. Probably when I'm back in my dorms. It wouldn't be that big of a server, and probably wouldn't have anything to do with dinks unless given permission.
Modded server soon. Stay tuned.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
MINECWAF
cough cough message me on discord
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Imma say this will fall under the same thing as people asking for a Terraria server. While it's on the rise and fun to play with people, I don't think having something that fell under the community would be a good idea right now. There's things being worked on with the servers atm and the focus should stay there. However, Im sure if you ask around, there are quite a few people that run/own servers Im sure if you ask around someone will let you join.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
If you're just trying to play survival or something someone could set up a realm ez pz.
[Image: giphy.gif]
If dink wants to run an official server I can host it, nodded or not
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I know plenty of the community here have their own private servers. I play on one with alot of people from here. Just ask around, you'll find an IP or 2
Dinks Minesaft server
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member