Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minecraft Survival Competition 2019
Hey everybody! 
Me and @"Mr.Potato"  have decided to host a survival competition for friends and community members for fun. We'll be playing using The UHC Ultimate datapack in order to run it.

What is UHC? Well the description is fairly simple: UHC is a gamemode in which you're put into a world with nothing. The world is a set size and will eventually start shrinking all the way to a center coordinate. You are not alone, there are other teams in the world trying to survive just like you, and your goal is to gear up and take them down before they kill you. You cannot heal naturally, you must heal with golden apples (or if you're really daring, potions). Fight it out and be the last team remaining to win!

Every participant will be randomly split into several teams and teleported randomly onto the map. From then on it's last team standing.  Everyone is welcome to join and play as long as you adhere to simple rules such as no hacking and no using slurs. All you need is Vanilla 1.14.4 Minecraft and you are good to go. 

The exact date of the competition is currently TBA, but is expected for next Sunday 9/29. Exact times will be decided closer to the event after having a discussion to find out what time works. If multiple people for whatever reason cannot play Saturday, I'm always up to change it. Just let me know here or through discord.

If you wish to participate and competefill out this quick application. It's simply so I can keep track of who wants to play. I'll let anyone play as long as I know you well enough to trust you, which is why it asks what rank you play. Higher ranks on either server will have priority if it comes to a point where I have to choose a set amount (More than 30, essentially).

Feel free to ask any questions below! Again this is just for fun, we playtested the gamemode yesterday and it was really fun, so the more the merrier.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
you'll be on youtube
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
oh boy maybe all my time wasted on faction servers will finally come in handy
[Image: giphy.gif]
If you don't have beepo on your team, make sure to take him out first!
Have fun killing beepo
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
Beepo is a murderer
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Mining away
im here bois
killerZoreo added 69 autoslays to Cryptic Salsa (Causing a hacker to mass)

[gBan] Nicol Bolas has banned JustKuono - Duration: Indefinitely! (Mass RDM and harassing me for my height even though im 6,1)

Beepo has been autoslain by Raider Hanks 3 minutes ago with the reason: 'i call that one the pankcake strat. (RDM)'.

Mr.Potato added 1e+192 autoslays to Ckg (slay reason)

Mr.Potato kicked Themself (DO NOT LET DAEGAN'S BODY DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT HE IS A MINOR!!!)

the salsa is joining and requests a like 6 hour reminder bc fuck you im me
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Bumping because this is tomorrow 5PM CST
[Image: b_560x95.png]