Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MiniMe2001 Tmod App
(01-03-2020, 08:18 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: Ingame Name: MiniMe2001, Cotton Candy Boy, General Iroh. Emperor Nero, Polar Bear, Ray | 81194, Nico Di Angelo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73005442

Time Played: Something like 15 weeks now probably more

When First Joined: March 28th 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Basically any time now that I'm out of school. May change as soon as I get a job.

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I regularly catch hackers and make sure things are running smoothly and help out with reports. With Tmod I can also fspec hackers and karma ban them before they can make more havoc on the server. 

Why you want to help the community: I've been here for years and years, for me its just time to climb the staff ranks again and start helping out more when I can

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):

How did you find us?: I was just looking through servers and found it, stayed since. 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: 

+1 I believe Mini has been on here for a long time and deserves it.
- Knows the policy
-Active 
-Handles situations well
- Last but not least, has big muscles uwu
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Accepted