Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod Abuse: KillerZoreo
Offender's Name: @killerZoreo

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:170196959

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: Muted me and would not even respond to what I was trying to explain.

When They Did It: 2/18/20

Potential Witnesses: Crazy Stalion, and I know none of the others, but whoever was on the server.

Proof: only one image, attatched below. Most of the stuff said was through voice.

Other: So, this started because Cactus had thrown a tester off the map, which I kos'd for. He argued that its not kosable. killerZoreo got on and was like, "dont do it again" and kept explaining stuff like I didnt know because Cactus is a trusted (a shit one, but trusted none the less). So I tried to explain what happened and he was like, "drop it." and when I explained it, he muted me for no reason. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just from the screenshot alone I can see your being quite toxic, and not very civil in explaining yourself. KillerZoreo in my opinion is one of the most collected staff members, so your probably gunna need much more proof then that my friend.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
That image alone means basically nothing. I think I'll wait for some clarification from killer.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
incorrect, You tried to call a test or kos on me when we were inside so instead of testing (i never test anyway) i picked up the tester and started running around with it, once we got outside i guess you had had enough of it and you called kos on me and started shooting me in the back at which point i swapped to my gun dropping the tester  and i guess it rolled off the edge (i didnt even know it had gone off the map and been destroyed) then realised it was you (detective) who was shooting me so instead of trying to kill you i tried to run away but you found and killed me anyway.

Then we had a disagreement about whether or not you are allowed to kos someone for refusing to test, you said you hadn't been on in a while and didnt know the rule had been changed, i copy pasted it from the motd to show you, then you changed your argument saying it didn't matter because i broke the tester anyway which IS kosable, but as i said before i only dropped it once you had already kos'd and begun shooting me and i didn't even know it was broken.

I wasn't upset and trying to have you slain i was just trying to inform you that the test or kos rule had been changed since you last played and i was trying to be nice and tell you before you killed someone for it and they report you.

All killer did was try to reiterate what i had already said, told you about the rule change then asked you to drop it because you were getting heated about it in voice chat, you said you would agree to drop it but then carried on talking about it anyway so he gagged you.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
(02-18-2020, 07:07 PM)Cactus Wrote: incorrect, You tried to call a test or kos on me when we were inside so instead of testing (i never test anyway) i picked up the tester and started running around with it, once we got outside i guess you had had enough of it and you called kos on me and started shooting me in the back at which point i swapped to my gun dropping the tester  and i guess it rolled off the edge (i didnt even know it had gone off the map and been destroyed) then realised it was you (detective) who was shooting me so instead of trying to kill you i tried to run away. Then we had a disagreement about whether or not you are allowed to kos someone for refusing to test, you said you hadn't been on in a while and didnt know the rule had been changed, i copy pasted it from the motd to show you, then you changed your argument saying it didn't matter because i broke the tester anyway which IS kosable, but as i said before i only dropped it once you had already kos'd and begun shooting me and i didn't even know it was broken.

I wasn't upset and trying to have you slain i was just trying to inform you that the test or kos rule had been changed since you last played and i was trying to be nice and tell you before you killed someone for it and they report you.

All killer did was try to reiterate what i had already said, told you about the rule change then asked you to drop it because you were getting heated about it in voice chat, you said you would agree to drop it but then carried on talking about it anyway so he gagged you.

u had a whole different story than before. I didn't kos you until you destroyed the tester you half brain imbecile. You know that, but you fucked up so you wanna cover it. I never had an issue with you until you started to say I was in the wrong and then tried to tell me I wasn't playing right. Fuck off, adults are talking.
https://youtu.be/df_lypP9Uxs
https://imgur.com/a/1RZBnjj

There is my side of the story. The cut in the middle of the video is right after answering the report. I muted you for bringing up a topic for the fourth time after I told you to stop making it a big issue. Also, this was a temp gag. It only lasted about 5 seconds.
(02-18-2020, 07:12 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: https://youtu.be/df_lypP9Uxs
https://imgur.com/a/1RZBnjj

There is my side of the story. The cut in the middle of the video is right after answering the report. I muted you for bringing up a topic for the fourth time after I told you to stop making it a big issue. Also, this was a temp gag. It only lasted about 5 seconds.

"you dont need to false report" 

lmfao if you responded to me, I wouldnt have to. Jeez, day 2 on the server and I can already tell your the shittiest mod.
(02-18-2020, 07:11 PM)Ted Theodore Logan III Wrote: u had a whole different story than before. I didn't kos you until you destroyed the tester you half brain imbecile. You know that, but you fucked up so you wanna cover it. I never had an issue with you until you started to say I was in the wrong and then tried to tell me I wasn't playing right. Fuck off, adults are talking.

Getting hostile wont get you anywhere. If anything it is harming your argument that there was abuse. The only one so far here acting childish is you from what I can see via relay and how you've conducted yourself here.

And before you fucking come at me with that "Fuck off, adults are talking." Im 23 and have seen 8 year olds on server with more maturity in their pinky toe then you've shown in relay and in this report.

Relay
(02-18-2020, 07:21 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(02-18-2020, 07:11 PM)Ted Theodore Logan III Wrote: u had a whole different story than before. I didn't kos you until you destroyed the tester you half brain imbecile. You know that, but you fucked up so you wanna cover it. I never had an issue with you until you started to say I was in the wrong and then tried to tell me I wasn't playing right. Fuck off, adults are talking.

Getting hostile wont get you anywhere. If anything it is harming your argument that there was abuse. The only one so far here acting childish is you from what I can see via relay and how you've conducted yourself here.

And before you fucking come at me with that "Fuck off, adults are talking." Im 23 and have seen 8 year olds on server with more maturity in their pinky toe then you've shown in relay and in this report.

Relay

Killer seems to be doing what i'd consider right. I think that this Ted guy should be banned for toxicity towards staff members after being told to stop, so +1 for a ban for toxicity.
(02-18-2020, 07:25 PM)Mrporky02 Wrote:
(02-18-2020, 07:21 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:

Relay

Killer seems to be doing what i'd consider right. I think that this Ted guy should be banned for toxicity towards staff members after being told to stop, so +1 for a ban for toxicity.

honestly, i could care less if I get banned. It would be dumb as hell, but I would find another server to play on. +1 for a ban for toxicity.