Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod Abuse: KillerZoreo
My story is still the exact same it has been, there was no need for this to become so hostile and blown out of proportion, but i only use text chat so if you wanna double check what i said you can scroll back up in the relay on the discord.

You made a simple mistake when i tried to correct you on it, you started to become more hostile on voice chat about the situation so you got gagged.
Killer did nothing wrong.

That is all i have to say about this situation and i will be moving on from it now, i suggest you do the same before you dig yourself an even bigger hole.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
Ted, you're future depends on your attitude. Please choose your words wisely when it comes to reporting. +1 for the ban on Toxicity for 1 week so he can take a trip and relax his emotions.

A ninja fallen prey to a kitty. Mew mew <3 

(02-18-2020, 07:28 PM)Ted Theodore Logan III Wrote:
(02-18-2020, 07:25 PM)Mrporky02 Wrote:
(02-18-2020, 07:21 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(02-18-2020, 07:11 PM)Ted Theodore Logan III Wrote: u had a whole different story than before. I didn't kos you until you destroyed the tester you half brain imbecile. You know that, but you fucked up so you wanna cover it. I never had an issue with you until you started to say I was in the wrong and then tried to tell me I wasn't playing right. Fuck off, adults are talking.

Getting hostile wont get you anywhere. If anything it is harming your argument that there was abuse. The only one so far here acting childish is you from what I can see via relay and how you've conducted yourself here.

And before you fucking come at me with that "Fuck off, adults are talking." Im 23 and have seen 8 year olds on server with more maturity in their pinky toe then you've shown in relay and in this report.

Relay

Killer seems to be doing what i'd consider right. I think that this Ted guy should be banned for toxicity towards staff members after being told to stop, so +1 for a ban for toxicity.

honestly, i could care less if I get banned. It would be dumb as hell, but I would find another server to play on. +1 for a ban for toxicity.
Damn bro didnt u just make a introduction where u said u wanted to be a part of this community? This is a quick change of heart
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
(02-18-2020, 05:32 PM)Ted Theodore Logan III Wrote: Hey, whats up. So, I am gonna introduce myself because I genuinely want to be part of this community. Hopefully, I am a good person to play with and we can all enjoy ourselves on Dinkleberg.
Two hours later..
(02-18-2020, 07:28 PM)Ted Theodore Logan III Wrote: honestly, i could care less if I get banned. It would be dumb as hell, but I would find another server to play on. +1 for a ban for toxicity.

...really? Stuff like this makes me feel less and less sorry for people that get permabanned, as much as I don't like it.

Anyway, let me tell you, being angry will never, ever help your side of the story. You could have the worlds most legitimate evidence with multiple eye witnesses, having the guy you're reporting on the ropes to be community banned, but as soon as you start doing petty things like name calling, you look like a troll and a clown. Cursing out people on the server over something as stupid as an argument about a KOS, LET ALONE in an abuse report against a highly regarded moderator, is completely uncalled for, and makes whatever point you were trying to make to defend yourself immediately fall apart.

I personally recommend you either delete this or stop responding, and try this whole "being a part of this community" thing again. I had hopes that someone who cared about this server enough to get a three year ban lifted and start participating on the forums had come along, but I was clearly mistaken. Please don't make yourself out to be a dickhead when I know you have the option of not being one if you cared enough about changing yourself like you said before.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Hi, resident shittiest mod here. Killer did everything exactly right and you're just being childish and arguing with staff on a gmod server because you got gagged for a bit. 

Not enough proof of any abuse so this report is invalid anyway.

Just chill out my guy.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I haven’t watched the video yet but by what’s being claimed on the page tells me the only thing he might have missed after telling you to stop arguing (with staff) is to take it to forums, which you did anyways soooo
You didn’t like getting muted even tho you had it coming?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
gets muted for 5 seconds, throws hissy fit. nah buddy being this toxic won’t get you anywhere
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(02-18-2020, 09:38 PM)dong Wrote: gets muted for 5 seconds, throws hissy fit. nah buddy being this toxic won’t get you anywhere

it'll get him somewhere alright

i would know
If there isn't anything else you would like to add, I would like this thread to be locked. No abuse here, just an upset patron. Please take a break and recoup your mentality before coming back!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Avi gets home fairly late, as we’ll see if she wants to close it then.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon