Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod abuse
Offender's Name: BacArdi M.BacArdi M. BacArdi M.

Offender's SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:20166926

Offender's Rank:  Test Mod

What They Did: Slayed me for not a good reason.

When They Did It:  Just before I posted this.

Potential Witnesses:  -WV- LiviKitty101

Proof:  Not really.

Other: I came back to the game to find that I appeared to have been RDMed, so I reported the person (the witness). I was then slain for making a false report because it turned out to be a special round. The witness even tried to ask for me not to be slain but the mod did it anyway.
I'm sorry, but we can't do anything without some form of proof.
If you need to quickly gather proof you can do so using 'record [name]' in console
You were slain because in TEXT you and all else were warned not to make reports on the special round, because everyone was a T with the purpose of killing everyone else. You likely didn't read the game rules for that round either, likely the Knife or Crowbar Only round types.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(04-28-2018, 06:44 PM)Zephyr Wrote: I'm sorry, but we can't do anything without some form of proof.
If you need to quickly gather proof you can do so using 'record [name]' in console

@"Zephyr" Didn't we already respond to this thread? Am I imagining things? I feel like this was posted already.

In any case @"[pink] ʟꜰɢ DRAGONZANE" , what @BacArdi M. did was appropriate. You yourself admitted that it was a special round, and therefore it wasn't RDM, which makes your report a false one. Not reading the rules isn't an excuse for not following them. Don't pester the mods with false reports, they tend to not like it.

A slay was definitely heavy-handed, but not out of the park. I'd imagine you won't be doing it anymore, so it's definitely a learning experience/teachable moment.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

@ReThink , see Foxka's post about the forum crashing and reverting to this morning's backup. Alas, my, DaKody, your, etc. responses were lost, but I'll do my best to reproduce mine with half the effect of the original one.

You were slain because you ignored the announcement before the special round that false reports would result in slays. Rather than seeing that the entire list of players was traitors, or that something unusual was going on, you chose to immediately report the person who killed you for "ruining your T round." Although a slay on that may be seen by some as harsh, I really didn't want to deal with needless reports as yours was probably my twentieth in the span of an hour (the majority of which I was the only staff on for) and I gave you fair warning. It's simple economics and judicial policy to implement strict punishments against highly undesirable offenses, and I considered false reports to be highly undesirable at that time (and really at all times). I also find it funny that you're posting this here, because you then immediately reported me in-game for a false slay. I responded by saying that you were warned, and in fact I could slay you again for making yet another false report; however, I chose not to because I didn't want to be that harsh and I hoped you would actually learn something from the experience. Clearly, you did not. I'm not sure what you were hoping to accomplish by posting this, but as myself and others who responded (both present and erased by the backup), you will not achieve it. Please pay more attention in the future.