Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Abuse
(07-13-2019, 11:05 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: users browsing this thread: literally everyone

I don't know why you keep making these threads, man. you jump the gun before you get enough evidence, or anything worth anyones time

also it's kind of funny you put me as a witness considering just a few minutes ago you were accusing ME of some shit lmao i'm not showing up for court

As I said, and have been told.  Apparently witnesses mean nothing.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
3 - Defib did not see traitor trait as was never looking in my direction, only running in panic.

6 - You were the highest ranking staff member on and had believed to be in charge of lower ranked staff, including when they break the rules, allowing such to happen as stated of the prop possession interference several times.

[Image: _xB6qo2xRRiob0e4vIXmWQ.png]you killed me I came back when you shot me I remberd you killed me (first pic) but when I called you out you killed me (second pic)[Image: Qm1wimOxS5qJ6quBF3WMHw.png]
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(07-13-2019, 11:26 PM)WILD Wrote: Daegan was warned but us via admin chat. Daegan asked and understood what he did. He apologized and we ask for actions to be clear in the future.

I had not know because normally the action results in immediate action itself, or displayed on the screen for all as a general warning not to do something.  Sorry to have put blame on you for that.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
You literally could've just talked to me on the server, but you didn't. Instead you let your emotions and false accusations get to you and it brought you here. I can be reasonable and can always try my best to explain. You would be so much better if you could admit fault or just apologizing. I do not get it, why is it hard to just forgive and forget or relax.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
Hasnt cosmic been banned for this shit before?
Wasnt he told not to do this again or it would be a longer ban?
I have no clue how you have been given so many chances.
You have been told time after time to stop with false reporting/starting drama even though not all of the warnings have lead to a ban.

You could have asked wild to explain on the server or on discord. This should not have been taken to the forums.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
@Cosmic Tortoise ,

We are sorry to inform you that after close review your report had been denied. Furthermore, we as a community have decided to permanently ban you from the platform. Reasons are as follows:

• failure to follow rules and adhere to guidelines
  • consistent creation of issues that could have otherwise been easily avoided or not brought up at all
  • ineffectiveness of multiple past warnings
If it were at all possible for you to be permitted to remain in the community with net-positive consequences, we would be happy to do so. Unfortunately, the values of Dinkleberg's as a server and what has been presented to us through your activity do not align in a mutually beneficial way. We wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Sincerely, 

Everyone