Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Abuse
Image 1:
somebody else handled the report but i looked at it too, the other Traitor (WILD) got killed by penny before you killed the detective with the m24. After penny responded you tried to argue that some other player that was afk behind two walls on the other side of the farm area could have done it. From the angle penny was at, it was possible he could see exactly where the shot came from.

In my opinion not shooting WILD (a player that just knifed one inno and attempting to kill another in you're line of sight) was 1 sus, Being the only other player nearby, having the same gun and being in the location where the shot came from immediately afterward the shot was fired would have been the 2nd and 3rd sus. I would argue that you were 100% a traitor in that situation. 

I would also site rules found in TTT Rules thread under section {"Reasons to call a Kill-on-Sight(KOS)" :  "The below lists of reasons to KOS and sus are for reference, and cover the most common issues. However, these are not complete lists and do not necessarily cover all edge cases. If anything comes up that is not covered by what is shown below, it is to be handled at staff discretion."
(07-13-2019, 09:55 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Offender's Name: Wild

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40063805

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: Ignored conducted of reported players, Warned me for reporting legit reasons such as RDM or Ghosting

When They Did It: 7-13-2019 Evening hours

Potential Witnesses: @"Admiral Arbok" @Everyjuan @Jesus Christ @DuckBentley (all potential as it says, as who knows if they pay attention when things are happening, not like witnesses matter as I've been told)

Proof: Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 Image 4 Image 5A Image 5B

Other:
Image 1 - There were other players nearby, but because i have the weapon that killed a detective, I get rdm'd for it.
Image 2 -  Innocent player is defib'd, tells who to kos from ghost information, something @matt_st3 (Strongrule) has said not allowed.
Image 3 - KOS happens and I get rdm'd for following it after.  Player who called it was still alive and not kos'd themselves.
Image 4 - Warned for legit reports, mod at this point has shown no interest in anything I say, doesn't want to respect report process, essentially ruining a night of gaming by allowing rule breaking to happen.
Images 5A & 5B - I used at-chat several times to ping moderators that the fallen bridge on Crummy Cradle was interfering, as when it spins kills people and shakes the camera violently.  3 times I said it in admin chat but nothing happened.  Find out at end of round it was another mod doing it and no other mod handled it to tell him to stop interfering with the round.

Oh no! An abuse thread on me? No way! This is such a shocker and such a random occurrence. 

Okay, so. Let us talk about this situation that came about with Cosmic "accusing" me of ignoring reports, warning him for a reason that was voiced to him many of times, and being a bad staff member.

1. You reported aethor for "Aimbot/Hacking.... etc." You have been told many of times that he isn't nor should you do a report in-game, you should GATHER EVIDENCE and REPORT IT ON THE FORUMS. Does this not STICK TO YOU? It also says on the server, if you see ghosting or hackers use ADMIN CHAT. Oh wow! There's something on the server that says that? There's something on the forums for this all? OMG. UwU, you so blind.
  2. There were other players nearby, but because i have the weapon that killed a detective, I get rdm'd for it. - If you are not PROVEN, you can be killed for carrying a T or D weapon. If it was a weapon you can buy, pickup, or spawn with. Then report that player. In that instance, where you were killed by Penny. I was a dead T in that area, who killed only one person in that area. The only person who was there near Penny was AFK McRib Sandwich, who alter got sent to Spectator. Penny was in that area for the whole time from start to the time of your death and I spectated because I was dead. I finished it since he knew, by checking around the farm, when he spawned that the only people who were there was you, me, Detective, and McRib. 

3. Innocent player is defib'd, tells who to kos from ghost information, something @matt_st3 (Strongrule) has said not allowed. - If the defibbed player SAW the Traitors trait, it is valid information. If they used the dmg logs, that will go into research under the admins to ensure all evidence is false or valid. 
  4. KOS happens and I get rdm'd for following it after.  Player who called it was still alive and not kos'd themselves. - I asked staff and the player involved what happened, we all came to a consensus that it should be finished. When I handle reports that I need help with and like more info, I reach out. That is how STAFFING works. You don't know about that because you assume one staff member did your report. Use your head and open your eyes to the big picture.
  5. Warned for legit reports, mod at this point has shown no interest in anything I say, doesn't want to respect report process, essentially ruining a night of gaming by allowing rule breaking to happen. - I warned you for something you have done multiple times by multiple staff members, and I will not have it. I warned you because we have a system you MUST follow. As previously stated above, look at the pop-up in-game and forums. Provide evidence and it WILL be reviewed. Ruining your night of gaming? Please, it is ONE night out of the multiple nights you play. Go take a chill pill and read this article about relaxing https://m.wikihow.com/Relax
  6. I used at-chat several times to ping moderators that the fallen bridge on Crummy Cradle was interfering, as when it spins kills people and shakes the camera violently.  3 times I said it in admin chat but nothing happened.  Find out at end of round it was another mod doing it and no other mod handled it to tell him to stop interfering with the round. - I can't help you here. This isn't might part since other staff seen this and can handle this, you're just adding shit that isn't relevant to me because you think I am a bad mod. DO NOT false accuse staff members. That just shows that you can only talk negative about everything and anything. Shows that we CANNOT trust you with anything. Shows that you don't have any understanding the rules and respect of others. If we see it in admin chat, doesn't mean we ignored it. Just means many of us are discussing or I AM BUSY DOING OTHER STUFF, like other reports and people who troll. 
I want you to do something for me. Look at my signature where it says Ex Co-Owner... Tell me that I don't know my stuff.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
users browsing this thread: literally everyone

I don't know why you keep making these threads, man. you jump the gun before you get enough evidence, or anything worth anyones time

also it's kind of funny you put me as a witness considering just a few minutes ago you were accusing ME of some shit lmao i'm not showing up for court
[Image: giphy.gif]
>1 hour
>22 replies
MAXIMUM KEK

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
Image 2: i witnessed this first hand; deagan (proven earlier that round) was shot and killed by unknown sniper (logs say cosmic). I did not think anything of it since deagan was using a cloaking device. Later when a player near me said they had a defib, i suggested deagan and the player revived him. I attempted to return daegans harpoon but the defibing player took it and ran off. queue a few moments of daegan demanding the harpoon and other general dickotry. I see and here deagan scream KOS cosmic followed by daegons death, as he was being sniped.
(07-13-2019, 10:54 PM)DuckBentley Wrote: Image 1:
somebody else handled the report but i looked at it too, the other Traitor (WILD) got killed by penny before you killed the detective with the m24. After penny responded you tried to argue that some other player that was afk behind two walls on the other side of the farm area could have done it. From the angle penny was at, it was possible he could see exactly where the shot came from.

In my opinion not shooting WILD (a player that just knifed one inno and attempting to kill another in you're line of sight) was 1 sus, Being the only other player nearby, having the same gun and being in the location where the shot came from immediately afterward the shot was fired would have been the 2nd and 3rd sus. I would argue that you were 100% a traitor in that situation. 

I would also site rules found in TTT Rules thread under section {"Reasons to call a Kill-on-Sight(KOS)" :  "The below lists of reasons to KOS and sus are for reference, and cover the most common issues. However, these are not complete lists and do not necessarily cover all edge cases. If anything comes up that is not covered by what is shown below, it is to be handled at staff discretion."

Mcrib was also in the same area however but was left alone, and not accused of anything.  Whether or not they were innocent, they were in the same area as the rest of us, but I got chosen to be killed.  He wasn't behind 2 walls, it was a single wall near the gateway to a shot on the detective.

As I recall visualizers can't be used as evidence, so seeing where a shot came from follows the same guidelines. 

I did not even see the other traitor as my view from the roof cuts off the ground in a certain radius.  KOS off weapon is never allowed other than D/T weapons as well.

As you state incomplete lists, I often get quotes that I have to stick to only the reasons listed, so that is conflicted.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(07-13-2019, 10:11 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(07-13-2019, 09:55 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Proof: Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 Image 4 Image 5A Image 5B

Other:

Image 2 -  Innocent player is defib'd, tells who to kos from ghost information, something @matt_st3 (Strongrule) has said not allowed.

Images 5A & 5B - I used at-chat several times to ping moderators that the fallen bridge on Crummy Cradle was interfering, as when it spins kills people and shakes the camera violently.  3 times I said it in admin chat but nothing happened.  Find out at end of round it was another mod doing it and no other mod handled it to tell him to stop interfering with the round.

seeing as these are both  about me I will give my side I never heard you couldn't kos somone who is a t if u are a defibed inno also I was told to get out of the door but I was stuck so I had move and I killed gnome because he wanted me too  and I didn't try to kill any one I was trying to have fun by flinging myself

i an wrong ---> is wrong you ARE allowed to kos ts so long as you did not learn who the t was f8 menu. never mind i was wrong
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(07-13-2019, 10:59 PM)WILD Wrote:

What They Did: Ignored conducted of reported players, Warned me for reporting legit reasons such as RDM or Ghosting

Potential Witnesses: @"Admiral Arbok" @Everyjuan @Jesus Christ @DuckBentley (all potential as it says, as who knows if they pay attention when things are happening, not like witnesses matter as I've been told)

Other:
Image 1 - There were other players nearby, but because i have the weapon that killed a detective, I get rdm'd for it.
Image 3 - KOS happens and I get rdm'd for following it after.  Player who called it was still alive and not kos'd themselves.
Image 4 - Warned for legit reports, mod at this point has shown no interest in anything I say, doesn't want to respect report process, essentially ruining a night of gaming by allowing rule breaking to happen.

Oh no! An abuse thread on me? No way! This is such a shocker and such a random occurrence. 

Okay, so. Let us talk about this situation that came about with Cosmic "accusing" me of ignoring reports, warning him for a reason that was voiced to him many of times, and being a bad staff member.

1. You reported aethor for "Aimbot/Hacking.... etc." You have been told many of times that he isn't nor should you do a report in-game, you should GATHER EVIDENCE and REPORT IT ON THE FORUMS. Does this not STICK TO YOU? It also says on the server, if you see ghosting or hackers use ADMIN CHAT. Oh wow! There's something on the server that says that? There's something on the forums for this all? OMG. UwU, you so blind.
  2. There were other players nearby, but because i have the weapon that killed a detective, I get rdm'd for it. - If you are not PROVEN, you can be killed for carrying a T or D weapon. If it was a weapon you can buy, pickup, or spawn with. Then report that player. In that instance, where you were killed by Penny. I was a dead T in that area, who killed only one person in that area. The only person who was there near Penny was AFK McRib Sandwich, who alter got sent to Spectator. Penny was in that area for the whole time from start to the time of your death and I spectated because I was dead. I finished it since he knew, by checking around the farm, when he spawned that the only people who were there was you, me, Detective, and McRib. 

3. Innocent player is defib'd, tells who to kos from ghost information, something @matt_st3 (Strongrule) has said not allowed. - If the defibbed player SAW the Traitors trait, it is valid information. If they used the dmg logs, that will go into research under the admins to ensure all evidence is false or valid. 
  4. KOS happens and I get rdm'd for following it after.  Player who called it was still alive and not kos'd themselves. - I asked staff and the player involved what happened, we all came to a consensus that it should be finished. When I handle reports that I need help with and like more info, I reach out. That is how STAFFING works. You don't know about that because you assume one staff member did your report. Use your head and open your eyes to the big picture.
  5. Warned for legit reports, mod at this point has shown no interest in anything I say, doesn't want to respect report process, essentially ruining a night of gaming by allowing rule breaking to happen. - I warned you for something you have done multiple times by multiple staff members, and I will not have it. I warned you because we have a system you MUST follow. As previously stated above, look at the pop-up in-game and forums. Provide evidence and it WILL be reviewed. Ruining your night of gaming? Please, it is ONE night out of the multiple nights you play. Go take a chill pill and read this article about relaxing https://m.wikihow.com/Relax
  6. I used at-chat several times to ping moderators that the fallen bridge on Crummy Cradle was interfering, as when it spins kills people and shakes the camera violently.  3 times I said it in admin chat but nothing happened.  Find out at end of round it was another mod doing it and no other mod handled it to tell him to stop interfering with the round. - I can't help you here. This isn't might part since other staff seen this and can handle this, you're just adding shit that isn't relevant to me because you think I am a bad mod. DO NOT false accuse staff members. That just shows that you can only talk negative about everything and anything. Shows that we CANNOT trust you with anything. Shows that you don't have any understanding the rules and respect of others. If we see it in admin chat, doesn't mean we ignored it. Just means many of us are discussing or I AM BUSY DOING OTHER STUFF, like other reports and people who troll. 
I want you to do something for me. Look at my signature where it says Ex Co-Owner... Tell me that I don't know my stuff.

2 - Mcrib was also in the area, and not afk, as he immediately walked off after the shooting.

3 - Defib did not see traitor trait as was never looking in my direction, only running in panic.

6 - You were the highest ranking staff member on and had believed to be in charge of lower ranked staff, including when they break the rules, allowing such to happen as stated of the prop possession interference several times.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(07-13-2019, 11:23 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote:

Other:

2 - Mcrib was also in the area, and not afk, as he immediately walked off after the shooting.

3 - Defib did not see traitor trait as was never looking in my direction, only running in panic.

6 - You were the highest ranking staff member on and had believed to be in charge of lower ranked staff, including when they break the rules, allowing such to happen as stated of the prop possession interference several times.

Yet you listed Everyjuan as active yet say wild was highest ranking staff on
Daegan was warned but us via admin chat. Daegan asked and understood what he did. He apologized and we ask for actions to be clear in the future.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)