Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Abuse .
11/1/2018

Hello My name is Penyz 
Been on the server for about a week now and i have had mostly good experience with a lot of people 

But today Some E-Girl by the name Hani RDM i reported her and nothing was done , 
Then she RDM 3 more people and nothing was done , so obviously we got mad and started to kill her .
Lycan Mr Wight Knight joined the server and slayed me for rdming her which is fair but unfair that her punishments were not issued.
Later after i got my slay i was upset she was not so i proceeded to roast her like a pig on fire as she roasted me but to no success . 
Thats where Mr virgin comes in And Bans me to Show how Big his reproductive organ really is to Hani . With the reason of my ban " Bye " 

Dont forget that Hani was smack talking me and other people but the moment i started smack talking mr Virgin decided it was a good idea to ban me for hurting his waifus feelings .
I understand this is a completely unprofessional ticket but so is the way your "moderator" acts ?! 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ILoveRakia/
[Image: tenor.gif]
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...se-Reports and also your link is just to your profile not to any pics..
[Image: giphy.gif]
As a witness to the events you are inaccurately describing I must say that you were warned by me personally multiple times to stop harassing and RDMing. You were banned because you were using derogatory language to our other members and guests. Also I would venture to say that a cleaner ticket would get you better results.
I'm honestly really impressed you went out of your way to blatantly lie and continue to slander for "abuse" as if something was gonna be done without your proof.

Beer was there, Martyr, Ace. Beer and Martyr kept asking you guys to stop because the constant harassment was getting in the way of the game play so yeah.

Also if you're gonna lie about what happened lmao:
Ben Shapiro was giving me shit for not using my mic, so I did. Then you guys asked me if I was a nig**r repeatedly, then called me a chink.
After we got off crummy cradle and towards the end of Roy the Ship, you guys all for about 5 rounds kept calling KOS on me saying you needed to bring the server back out of a womans control. Good one. Nothing was being done so I called Lycan on because it was starting to cause a problem with other players and as he watched and saw all the reports, you four got banned.
It b like that sometimes.

Side note: Kept blocking me from posting i assume because of the links I had. I have no idea why, all the screenshots I have though are just of the damage logs of when they were just RDM'ing me and others consistently. I couldn't grab screenshots of what little they typed since they all four mainly used voice, but they continuously kos'ed me even while proven.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
oof so your the dude I heard harassing people when I joined for the couple rounds I was on. Yeah you and your buddies were really toxic and the harassment is uncalled for smh. when I joined we heard your buddy Ben talking about removing women from power and taking over the server and made other unnecessary comments. If you felt harassed or abused you could have taken screen shots or recorded and made a complaint.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
You sir, sound like a moron. No proof, no punishment. Locked
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]