Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later)
This screenshot is for those like penguin who don’t know what monarch said

Despite what you said before  I forgave you a long time ago but I don’t like the idea of you being unbanned now seeing as you want to lie as to what really happened, I’ll definitely admit to fault of being a part of the #banmonarch (which was a joke) don’t get me wrong I did a bad thing that day but how you reacted to it was way out of line and this wasn’t an us constantly spam pinging you about it over time like you say it was a one time thing where a bunch of us in a voice chat were all joking around and you happened to be the but of the joke It was wrong but you shouldn’t lie about it. i’d Actually be 100% on board with your unban if you’d been honest about everything and showed some genuine remorse at all but I guess you won’t do that so personally I don’t Think you should be unbanned

I’d also like to add monarch did apologize to me soon after everything however an apology doesn’t make what he said okay in my opinion but it does help and show that at the time he might have felt bad.
[Image: Screenshot_23.png]
[Image: image0.png]
My questions for you, that I feel everyone is skipping over that need answered.

Why are you returning now?

What did you learn from this?

Have you matured?

If so how?

Why should we be forgiving enough to allow you back into the community right now?

Your responses will reflect my -1 or +1 here.
(09-02-2019, 01:18 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: My questions for you, that I feel everyone is skipping over that need answered.

Why are you returning now?

What did you learn from this?

Have you matured?

If so how?

Why should we be forgiving enough to allow you back into the community right now?

Your responses will reflect my -1 or +1 here.
This will result in my -1 or +1 as well.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
+0/if unbanned, probationary period

The screenshots are a really shitty thing to say and valid points are brought up but people can mature over the course of a year and it would need to be proven somehow if the ph admins decide to unban.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
To put a few things into context pertaining to the #banmonarch claim, yes this did happen in #PH chat and #TTT, there's 25+ times this hashtag is used 3  different days (27 September2018, 25 October 2018, and 25 July 2019). 27 September 2018 is when most were used, around 20+ consecutively within a 3-5 minute span. You can search this in #PH yourself and see that it was a joke as this group then petitions to ban various other people. 

I searched in the PH Staff discord for any evidence pointing to the hashtag being spammed or used fairly consecutively, I found one entry pertaining to you being banned. I used the search bar and went message by message from 28 September 2018 to 18 September 2018. 
Here is the entry I found and I'm posting it because I am the one who said it.
[Image: 20190902_013948.jpg]
<This was my attempt to meme him, yes it's awful>

I want to make something abundantly clear that I do not hold the forgetful mind against anyone, as with emotion things can become clouded. My objective here is to present my findings of the situation so that people in the community know that with we as staff do our research.
I'm going to go ahead and ask if anyone besides me has had consistent contact with Monarch over the past year. 
People can change, Monarch has changed. He's more mature, he's been going through a lot of life changes that have been for the better and some for the worse.
But what I can for sure say, quite a few staff members were going after Monarch with the #ban and #demote Monarch tags. Whether is was in DM's, group chats, or in the staff/public discord. 
What he said sure as hell shouldn't have been said but quite frankly what we said to him shouldn't have been said either.
+1
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(09-02-2019, 10:01 AM)JustKuono Wrote: I'm going to go ahead and ask if anyone besides me has had consistent contact with Monarch over the past year. 
People can change, Monarch has changed. He's more mature, he's been going through a lot of life changes that have been for the better and some for the worse.
But what I can for sure say, quite a few staff members were going after Monarch with the #ban and #demote Monarch tags. Whether is was in DM's, group chats, or in the staff/public discord. 
What he said sure as hell shouldn't have been said but quite frankly what we said to him shouldn't have been said either.
+1

I haven't had consistent contact with Monarch, but when I have spoken with him, 'twas all good times and fun.

Doesn't change the fact that he blatantly lied about what actually happened, though.
I will say I don’t remember asking them to stop, I remember a lot of it as a give and take over a time. Looking at the discord doesn’t show any responses like he was asking, but his messages are gone so idk. A simple search in the PH staff discord should work then.
If it’s that there is a lie in the unban, then no there shouldn’t be an unban. I don’t like people bending situations to look better, if that’s the case. Either way don’t think you should get staff position back out the gate.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Gonna give this a bump as it has been 5 days
(09-07-2019, 04:36 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Gonna give this a bump as it has been 5 days

I haven't forgotten I'm waiting to see how he responds to those who have asked him questions. He has been online since then but has not been here.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army