Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Cosmetics For TTT?
I've recently played the shit out of Dinkleberg's after just coming across it, and I've been enjoying it quite a lot! I was also surprised to find that, despite having a cheap and shitty lootbox system like every other modern game/server ever, the cosmetics were at least unique and enjoyable enough (with options for more than just "hat and skin") and some were purchasable. Thus far I find the system fair enough to get things you like without spending $20 for no reason.

However, even including premium cosmetics, the quantity and variety of skins and accessories/hats seems to be lacking in comparison to other servers. Would it be possible to include more cosmetics? I'd happily open PAC3 and do it for ya if necessary

Some personal suggestions:
1: It fills me with joy to have 3 headcrab cosmetics, all available in separate slots. However, I'm permitted to have a hat, a pet, and 3 accessories/cosmetics. This means I am lacking two more cosmetic headcrabs.
Gimme a backcrab and a shoulder crab, or a pocketcrab. I will be the crabman. And perhaps poison/fast headcrabs too?
2: Zombie playermodels?
3: Minecraft Steve playermodel. You guys have like 3 Minecraft maps, how do you not have this?
4: Unrelated: Defib for Detective. Revive 1 innocent/detective!
5: Headcrab playermodel. Make it a rare premium thing. This actually exists, someone has made an anthropomorphized headcrab model, now we just need it in dinkleberg's.

Edit:
The Jetpack is friggin huge and bulky, it could also do with a remodel.
Also, it'd be nice if the jetpack didn't take up an accessory slot.
(08-09-2018, 09:57 PM)Vonadi Wrote: 2: Zombie playermodels?
3: Minecraft Steve playermodel. You guys have like 3 Minecraft maps, how do you not have this?

2: no
3: Minecraft Steve is the worst player model, the hitbox would be shit and it glows too
merry christmas xbox
(08-09-2018, 10:28 PM)Jimbo Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 09:57 PM)Vonadi Wrote: 2: Zombie playermodels?

2: no
3: Minecraft Steve is the worst player model, the hitbox would be shit and it glows too

2: yes
3: fair point, nvm
i feel like the det defib wouldn't be the best idea, but who knows
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Don’t we have a headcrab hat?
No more Minecraft you’ll summon burrito

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
let's just rip tf2 assets and start our own hat simulator
(08-10-2018, 12:11 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Don’t we have a headcrab hat?
No more Minecraft you’ll summon burrito

Yeah, that was my point. There's 3 headcrab items in total, in Dinkleberg's TTT. The hat, chestcrab, and Bubbles the headcrab pet. These fit in the hat, one accessory, and pet slots respectively.
I'm requesting we have two more accessory headcrab items so I can have a full loadout of crab.
Well, the trails slot is not being used, perhaps it’s a possibility to use this for an extra accessory. Or even better, make the trails slot only for the jetpack. I mean, why not? I know it has been suggested more often but I don’t know why it’s not being used this way. Would be very nice.

Perhaps it’s a handy gadget for a detective to be able to buy binocs, he or she can ID bodies from a distance, especially useful for maps like Rooftops. On the other side I think D’s have enough gadgets already, idk..
Greetings, 
Swartsy
(08-10-2018, 10:38 AM)Swartsy Wrote: Well, the trails slot is not being used, perhaps it’s a possibility to use this for an extra accessory. Or even better, make the trails slot only for the jetpack. I mean, why not? I know it has been suggested more often but I don’t know why it’s not being used this way. Would be very nice.

Thisss!^
I actually thought the jetpack would go in the trails slot. I was shocked to find that it was an accessory after purchasing it.